Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Welcome to our new users
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:34 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Yes, we are, but some take it to an extreme! Sorry, Pigeon! haha.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:22 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:08 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

im gona change my avatar each month Thumb Up! i dont know what im gona pic Wry but ill change my avatar ether way Smile and only lucy pinder Thumb Up! will be them maybe some others will also be in the same pic i dont really know Woohoo!
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:05 pm    Subject: hello Reply with quote

hows it going guys?

I've been into Lucy ever since she did that double with Jordan who looked half decent back in the day.

Glad to be here.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Yes, it's time I updated this thread Smile Welcome to BigOmar, glad you like it here Big Grin

Welcome also to unwellhung, CelebFan, craftypigeon Hehe, ilovelucy, cem852, Random_dude365, lougui, bonio, DAVESITFC, Pootang, mr_smith, sidney125, downloadlover, skoula, italyfan, estick7, ccunlif1, ashleymassarofan, roadrunner1024uk, captainwinky, fan101, TR-5_Hrairoo, KMAN and NeilW637. Again some of you have already received individual welcomes having posted, but welcome to you all Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

hi new guys nice to see you all
iPrath

Contributions: 5

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hi folks!!
Looks like I'm the first Pinderfan from India. Or at least I haven't seen another so far.
I came across Lucy while Googling for a Superman logo sometime last week and one of the result was a pic of Lucy in the cut Superman tee. Never dreaming of her since. Wink
So I stumbled across this forum about 15 minutes ago and I was just bowled over by the rich content (gotta post in the thank you pigeon thread too)
Edit: registered via iPod touch. Gotta get myself an avatar as soon as I'm on a PC…

Last edited by iPrath on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:26 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Greetings, good to have you on board Thumb Up!

There are quite a few Lucy fans from India as it happens, both registered on the forum and just reading the site. India seems to be quite a centre of overseas support for Lucy Big Smile

...And welcome also to archer09, haziq91, hemi265, mdrogar, linkweed, zj88888888, theflyingkomodo, ironman1, superminkia, taschenspieler, lucylover, bluter, classiboy, 9x19 and kalelfter Big Grin
iPrath

Contributions: 5

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:03 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Greetings, good to have you on board Thumb Up!

There are quite a few Lucy fans from India as it happens, both registered on the forum and just reading the site. India seems to be quite a centre of overseas support for Lucy Big Smile

...And welcome also to archer09, haziq91, hemi265, mdrogar, linkweed, zj88888888, theflyingkomodo, ironman1, superminkia, taschenspieler, lucylover, bluter, classiboy, 9x19 and kalelfter Big Grin

Beauty goes beyond Borders, my friend…
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Yes
Chris

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:28 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Sorry I missed you. Welcome, iPrath! Nice to see more fans from outside England. Thumb Up!
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

iPrath wrote:

registered via iPod touch.

I did aswell. These people with their computers. Vive le iPod
Chris

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

And I thought I was cool, browsing this site on my PSP. Spinning Eyes
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:50 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
And I thought I was cool, browsing this site on my PSP. Spinning Eyes

I registered on my iPod but found it on my psp. I used the memory stick to hide my pics of Lucy.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

i browse on this site sometimes on my iphone if im not in my lounge (which has my tv and pc in it)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: