Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Welcome to our new users
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:33 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Hi all,
well done on another epic fan site.

Thanks Blush

patriot wrote:
I came in due to the current problems on lucypinder.tv but i think i'll hang around if you'll have me.

We certainly will... good to have you with us Thumb Up!

...Welcome also to jon - your email address doesn't work, jon, your confirmation-of-registration email bounced because your mailbox apparently doesn't exist; to fsiolomba - your email is dodgy too I'm afraid, your ISP's spam filter thinks the confirmation-of-registration emails are spam Roll Eyes - and to alsa7er Wave
patriot

Contributions: 739

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:30 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

We certainly will... good to have you with us Thumb Up!

Thanks, I'll try not to be to much trouble Rotate
Chris

Contributions: 726

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hi Pigeon,

I stumbled across this site a few days ago and decided to finally register. I'm Chris and I'm a moderator over at the other Lucy P TV site. I have to say, great job on this fantastic site! Looking forward to following beautiful Lucy in the future over here, too. Thumb Up!

I've found some great pictures of Lucy that I didn't even know existed and a few that I hadn't seen in such large quality.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:16 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Good to have you here. Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you like the site Thumb Up!

The pics you didn't know existed: our friend niuxue3 perchance? He's certainly managed to dig up some good finds Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:30 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Good to have you here. Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you like the site Thumb Up!

The pics you didn't know existed: our friend niuxue3 perchance? He's certainly managed to dig up some good finds Smile

I believe he's the one that posted them! Thanks for the welcome. Do you guys have a request thread of some kind here? There are a few pictures I have in low resolution that I'd love to have in larger quality!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:50 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Not as such... it's been an ad hoc thing so far really. There's patriot's HQ request thread that he started the other day... maybe it would make sense to carry on using that for further requests, it keeps it in people's notice and the more people who see it the more chance there is of someone coming up with the goods Smile I've now stickied it in the furtherance of this aim Smile

I'd hazard a guess that your collection and mine are likely to be fairly well comparable when it comes to which ones we do have in HQ and which ones we wish we did! But happy to help wherever I can Smile and who knows what our other readers may do?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I have been somewhat remiss in posting in this thread of late Blush

It's great to have you all here. So a - in some cases somewhat belated - welcome to LucyPinderFan, hamadayelab, ozzy86, TONG KATE, pinupartiststeve, alfamopre, s0182840, pinders hot, cheesyduck, yenoc31, Sultans of Swing, mr. gigi, sheepshacker, lovebuzzcl, barney789, adnan, Herve, e, Bin Z, DIABEETUS, khankhanshafi, pogo, orpheous, JGreen, majin_streater, kama448 and timgoal Wave Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:38 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Time for another round of hellos Smile

A warm welcome to syf-lp, L1quid, Hefengyun, jim, bruce, Magnum44, neneb, mudbogger, schrakk, bogtown, disruptive and Crosby87 Thumb Up!
Dib

Contributions: 276

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Greetings to the newcomers.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Welcome also to thirstyhorse and lixiaoyao168.

lixiaoyao168, your email address doesn't work. Your account is working, but the email to tell you this didn't get through.

thirstyhorse, please check your private messages. It looks like you were trying to email me something but either it didn't get through or I haven't understood your message...

Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Another round of welcomes would seem to be in order... we seem to have had quite a few recently and things are running away a bit Big Smile

sexybeast wrote:
hello ladies and gentlemen( who i'm sure are the majority here...as it should be at a forum like this)...just so deleriously happy to be a new member of this community now...much appreciate every picture posted here...and these are just so Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Welcome to the show Big Grin and welcome also to MyHoney, dav656, greyfus, perv, hgam, RockyMoney, ade125, adammanu11, jy02205040, henry, fishmooo23, faisalmarx, patientzero, BoyWonder, Synapse, jerome13510, devianttubs, and daddycool420 Big Grin
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

thanks pigeon...my god u work hard man...perhaps we should have u up for sum kinda award..i'm sure even Lucy would appreciate that Thumb Up!
perv

Contributions: 7

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

and me! been a lurker for ages and thought i'd sign up to say keep up the good work pigeon.

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:20 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Thanks chaps! Blush
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:49 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

...BTW sexybeast... your email address doesn't work; your automatic confirmation of registration email bounced and so have your subscription-to-this-thread emails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: