Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Welcome to our new users
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

If it doesn't have a full size CRT monitor, a full size trackball, and an IBM Model M keyboard, I'm not interested Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Pigeon you pro Hehe
POPEYE

Contributions: 5

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hello everyone. Yet another newbie reporting for duty. Thumb Up!
lkpfan

Contributions: 13

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hello everybody
I enjoyed this forum since the first time I saw it. I don't live in the UK so I can't easily buy UK magazines, therefore I consider this forum and this site the best source of information about Lucy. How did you do that?
Thanks to all
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:01 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Greetings... Glad you like the site, even if it does run on Linux rather than BSD Smile

How do we do it? Dedication Hehe I keep my eyes and ears open, and we have a fair few knowledgeable people on board who do the same thing Smile

...Welcome also to Power_7, willows, lottarake, snowflake, SteveG, khankhanshafi1, Pinderlover111, uks123, pepe1882, xc1469, mesbah, boogaloo12345, jazsam, mcmanms, jnsan21bdette, cebo, adi220387, d1e2r3e4k5, Aria, redhawk, LittlePicker, tonitu1, cunama, taproot, tford, fanchoor, Boss, ginette.addison, algerian, abhijithbangera, rutchmeat, gokkunfan, chrome2ru, alekay, POPEYE, SPAH, SledgeHammer, Stitadhi Ratha, White_Devil, oORavageOo, WD84, releasingswimmers and iPrath. Some of you have also been welcomed elsewhere... I've been a bit lax about updating this thread lately Blush Good to have you all on board, some of you have already proved your worth Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

sup new guys glad to have you
IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Just got my account activated... Better start at the right place.

Thanks to sledgehammer who have shown me the place. I'm not a real fan of LP... but give me a shoot about Holly Peers, Lindsey Strutt, Kelly Andrews and I'll be right here.

I'm 21, from Canada, I speak french. Smile
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

IronSlash wrote:

Thanks to sledgehammer
I speak french. Smile

No problem !
And that's English Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Pas de problème, n'est ce pas? C'est Français. Hehe

IronSlash wrote:

Thanks to sledgehammer who have shown me the place. I'm not a real fan of LP... but give me a shoot about Holly Peers, Lindsey Strutt, Kelly Andrews and I'll be right here.

Bienvenu, I thought I recognised your name as a Lindsey fan Smile

You remind me also that I have been shamefully lax in forgetting to update this thread Blush Apologies and (in many cases somewhat belated) welcomes to u.darama, maxwell243, NICKETDAVE, gigadee2, ManUtd, Dionysus, Hans, zwee, plasma2873, laked2000, kbarker, rusty, mortifiedpenguin, jarralad71, jb59248, seasons_apart, shelby, Squishtits, Ashley Moore, alland25, bullyboy, MichaelWolves1990, cowmonk, simplyrisk, april1, tickleyourself, vegasjunkie, I<3LP, imaginator, ciaran lucy lova, Mikey9000, Movieman5, Matt1987e, SophieLove, Samy, 00kennedyp, brodhen77, Graham69, guyfawks, Candy, EdwardCharles, nigeln123, She'sawesome!, andyrod, rednip, eddy, Saintness, jppled, pisshead, berrk, Loudog, Toddf, Jay2010, eazy_g, satishultimate, makeshiftitem39, Pencil, fonz, stevomc, boru06, prixus159, Scaramanga, Rancher, d_fly, benjamin00, djdualshock, thief162, aliza, aaaaaa, WilliamlovesLucy, kip tucker, andrew12, Beev, abbfahmy, playloup66, gioutsos99, mario11rtm, knack, maximl71, super, nightblazex, AKJB, glucifer2003, gutter, Rooney87, and m8aq. Though some of you have been implicitly welcomed elsewhere Smile
IronSlash

Contributions: 15

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:01 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Pas de problème, n'est ce pas? C'est Français. Hehe

IronSlash wrote:

Bienvenu, I thought I recognised your name as a Lindsey fan Smile

That's pretty good for french. LOL! It's my main language, je suis Canadien-français. Oh and I should add Michelle Marsh to my list (being an official fan).
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 702

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Was I... Was I just owned in French Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

I see laid.co.uk have just joined us. Welcome aboard! Big Grin
Zetton

Contributions: 7

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 am    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hey everyone Smile , been a fan of Lucy for a really long time ever since she first appeared in the daily star i knew she would be big lol but yeah great forum Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:13 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, glad you like it Thumb Up!
nightmare knight

Contributions: 6

Welcome to our new usersPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 pm    Subject: Welcome to our new users Reply with quote

Hi every on iam french. iam very happy to join this forum. i hope to entertaining with you guy. see you soon.
ps: sorry for my bad english.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: