Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Weight loss and its effects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1030

Weight loss and its effectsPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:42 pm    Subject: Weight loss and its effects Reply with quote

Might seem like my favourite topic but it does change the allure of these girls, who became famous as curvy big titted girls but some have changed totally.
My summary of weight loss:

No impact- still smoking

Holly Peers - no noticeable changes, brilliant, always looks fine, if weight is being lost....its not being lost on the vital parts
Rhian - naturally skinny but the boobs have never lost their shape
Lacey B- no longer modelling but again no change
Sabine- some weight loss but no real impact on allure

Impact
Stacey Poole- marriage lost her all her facial curves, body is returning in stages but very sad to see the loss
Joey Fisher - seems to fluctuate between real curves and then slimming....such a shame
Jess Davies - her mCG shoots from this winter showed more curves and more weight....the butt was majestic but the latest shoot (june),has the curves all dropping off...such a shame

Weight gain (RARE)
Daisy Watts - latest MCG vid shows more curves even if boobs are smaller than most girls good
Lucy Collett - too far the other extreme but better than losing all the curves i guess
KungFury

Contributions: 148

Weight loss and its effectsPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:10 pm    Subject: Weight loss and its effects Reply with quote

For me the ones I lose interest is Jess Davies and Alive Goodwin. Jess has lost weight and I think she has Botox done to her lips idk. It doesn't look right. Alice used to be great back in the Zoo days but I feel she over did it with the Botox and I don't like her figure. It's disjointed to me.

Lucy Collett is still gorgeous but I think she maybe she's taking her weight gain a bit too far you know. It's great being curvy but be healthily curvy you know.

Outside of them, everyone else is great. Rhian has really improved and last few years she's been getting more hotter with age. Her work in MCG and BodyInMind shows.
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1030

Weight loss and its effectsPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:34 pm    Subject: Weight loss and its effects Reply with quote

I am so dissapointed with Jess Davies.....blondes with huge tits are my weakness and back in 2015 we had Beth Lily,Jess D and Rhian in golden form, lovely big tits and all sexy

Now Beth Lily has vanished into implied nude for money on only fans and Jess seems to have AGAIN gone back to hard body looks(only in January the curves were back, now the tits have shrunk and the stomach looks like an advert for size zero gym land)

Rhian at 31, is keeping the dream alive at least
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: