Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Wakey Wakey
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Wakey WakeyPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:09 am    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Come on Lads this Forum is dead....give us your thougjts on Lucys tits or other tits on Page 3 or in the Lads Mags.

The return of Sammy Braddy for example..discuss.[/b]
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Wakey WakeyPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Might be futile since the captain of the ship has buggered off...
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Wakey WakeyPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:45 am    Subject: hi Reply with quote

you can always setup a Java chatroom or use Yahoo IM
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Wakey WakeyPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:39 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

I don't think Pigeon has buggered off Rocky, nothing in his last few posts up to the 9th December implies that he was losing interest in the site or Lucy.

Judging from something I read in his last few posts it sounds as if he was having difficulty with his internet connection, so it could just be that it is taking him a long time to get it fixed or have a new connection set up.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Wakey WakeyPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:17 am    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

I'm sure if it was internet he'd have used a 3G connection or used some one elses WIFI just to check in and say hi.
His Facebook and Twitter feeds have also been inactive since mid Jan
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Wakey WakeyPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:28 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

The writings on the wall I'm afraid chaps...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Wakey WakeyPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:56 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Yes good point Patriot.

I just hope he's OK. I've started to think bad thoughts like he's been arrested or been in some kind of accident or something! Thumb Down
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Wakey WakeyPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Do any of you fear this site may go down if the bill isn't paid for it? Yes he's been inactive for months now and it's becoming very worrisome.
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Wakey WakeyPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:32 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

I thought this thread was for a model Hehe
patriot

Wakey WakeyPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 am    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Left_Hander wrote:
I thought this thread was for a model Hehe

LOL, could do with moving to another section, unfortunately despite me frequently suggesting a moderator or two were appointed it never happened.

I'll be looking into the legalities should P never re-appear.
vzok

Contributions: 78

Wakey WakeyPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

All these great photos will be lost if the site disappears, which would be a real shame
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Wakey WakeyPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:56 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Anybody know what it takes to do a siterip? Can't imagine how much time and space it would consume given their appears to be over 11,000 photos on here. And then there's the video section...
minty

Contributions: 79

Wakey WakeyPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:13 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

Does look at though he won't be back. It's been nearly 3 months now. Hope the bloke is ok it seems very odd.

I did get the impression he was getting a bit dis enchanted with Lucy so could that could be one reason for his exit.

There is a lot of content on here that can't be found else where on the net. Would be a shame for it to disappear for ever.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Wakey WakeyPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:36 pm    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

I highly suggest someone back up the content on this site in case we do have to make a new place.
patriot

Wakey WakeyPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 am    Subject: Wakey Wakey Reply with quote

I have pretty much all of the pics (lucy anyway) backed up.

I'll see what i can do about the video, i should have plenty of room.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: