Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

I think it is probably true to say that all of us who have seen Lucy's excellent onlytease sets from 2007 have ever since been waiting with increasing twitchiness for her to do some more Smile

I know I'm not the only one who, whenever a set from Malene or Sophie or Lindsey appears, thinks "so when do we get to see Lucy again then...?"

Well... I am pleased to be able to provide an answer to these questions Big Grin

It's not that they don't want her to. They do... definitely... They are well aware of Lucy's appeal Smile The reason Lucy hasn't done an onlytease set for ages is that her current topless contract with Nuts won't allow it.

Once that has expired, though, she is top of their list Thumb Up!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

whens that run out though?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

That is One Of Those Questions, I think Smile and one to which one really wants the answer to be "as long as possible, onlytease considerations notwithstanding"... There is also the related question of "when it does run out, will it be immediately replaced by a new one before onlytease get a chance to get a look-in?"

Myself, I think they should just evade the problem by doing some non-topless sets. After all, Lucy's existing five onlytease sets are all non-topless, but they don't in the least "suffer" from it Smile The thing is though that Lucy had only just started doing topless pics when those sets came out. Now, however, everyone expects topless pics... which is something of a shame really; I don't myself see why it's such a massive deal whether a pic shows nipples or not, and Lucy's non-topless shots are just as good as her topless ones (as the pic on the Star's website today, for example, shows), so it's a bit sad to see that aspect of her abilities marginalised.
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:08 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

I agree, ever since Lucy went topless thats now what everyone expects from her photoshoots, I personally prefer her clothed shoots to topless

Look forward to some new OnlyTease stuff Big Smile
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

I like her even with a plastic bag over all her body... but I do prefer the topless shots.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:28 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

Onlytease have just opened a forum of their own and one of the forum sections is for people to request shoots of a particular model Big Smile

So I have started a thread asking for some Lucy shoots, pointing out that it really doesn't matter if they can't be topless Smile

Maybe a few more people could sign up and add their voices to the call Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:06 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

Nice 1 Pigeon, if theirs 1 thing they will certainly look at is profit. Letting them know that signing Lucy for more potential OT shoots would be an excellent choice credit wise and for the worldwide fan base that is Lucy K Pinder! People want to see Lucy gracing the screens of the OT website, im certainly on board Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:45 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

curse the day she signed that nuts contract, or more specifically chose such a long contract with them. its certainly seemed to slow her career over the past year or so. its gonna be a day to rejoice once its finally expired.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

really?...and what about the hundreds of great pics and multiple videos that they have regularly churned out for the past 2-3 years for our viewing pleasure...i guess its easy to play the blame game but lets not undermine the Nuts contribution in Lucy's career...besides who knows what direction things would have gone had she not signed up with them..all in all i'm glad she did a stint with Nuts only now i want to see her break the shackles and move on Smile ...and OT would be the best place to begin Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
curse the day she signed that nuts contract, or more specifically chose such a long contract with them. its certainly seemed to slow her career over the past year or so. its gonna be a day to rejoice once its finally expired.

Curse the day she signed with Neon Management, that bunch of parasitic lazy-assed swine whose modus operandi is to pick high-profile already-successful talent and leechingly feed off their glory while doing nothing to advance their careers - essentially they're nothing but an expensive telephone-answering service with a self-image way above their station, relying almost entirely on repeat business, depending on their clients' reputations with their customers to ensure the repeat business, making zero effort to bring in new business and then dropping clients when the repeats dry up. Or, as in Lucy's case, being dropped by the clients when Neon can no longer pull the wool over their eyes and they realise they're not doing them any good. And praise be to Lucy for dropping them Thumb Up!

It was when she joined Neon that the rot set in - pretty well all her appearances in anything other than Nuts/Loaded/the Star predate Neon; it was Neon who couldn't be bothered to find that work for her any more and were content to sit on their backsides taking a cut of the fees for her Nuts/Star appearances. In that climate it made perfect sense for Lucy to sign an exclusive contract with Nuts, since she wasn't being found any work elsewhere anyway and it gave her more security in the work she was getting.

It's certainly a shame that we haven't seen any "branching out" and appearances in other mags under Girl Management, but of course their hands are tied, so all we can do is wait... And it's even more of a shame that we have seen so little by way of TV work for Lucy under GM, but that again is Neon's fault, queering the pitch for her by manipulating her into going on BB, misleading her into thinking it wouldn't do her any harm and then lying to her afterwards to cover up their responsibility for the harm it did do. I pray every day that Girl Management will manage to find her something TV-wise that will give her a big break, sufficient to reverse all the damage and set her star shining as it should Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:53 pm    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
really?...and what about the hundreds of great pics and multiple videos that they have regularly churned out for the past 2-3 years for our viewing pleasure...i guess its easy to play the blame game but lets not undermine the Nuts contribution in Lucy's career...besides who knows what direction things would have gone had she not signed up with them..all in all i'm glad she did a stint with Nuts only now i want to see her break the shackles and move on Smile ...and OT would be the best place to begin Thumb Up!

I agree with this Smile if it hadn't been for Nuts both Lucy and her fans would have been hugely worse off. Nuts shoots may not be the last word in variety but they are almost all jolly good pics and they have kept up a remarkably regular and prolific flow of features - not to mention saving the day when the Star decided to start playing SBs with page 3... without Nuts there'd have been nothing. I am sure Lucy is most grateful to them and they certainly deserve a round of applause from us Clap
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 am    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

Nicely put Pigeon. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

I'm sure Lucy has learned a lot over the last few years.

Problems cannot be solved on the level of thinking at which they were created - Einstein Grandad

The best of Lucy Pinder has yet to come! Big Smile Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy...Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 am    Subject: Waiting for more onlytease sets from Lucy... Reply with quote

hmmm i didnt even think to blame her management for the scarce photoshoots lately. and yes nuts has been good to us for years now, but im sure most if not all would agree it would be great to see Lucy in a loaded or front mag. still though i find that nuts contract to be to long, despite it being the reasonable thing to do at the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: