Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

Nuts poll again chaps Big Smile

Edit: Poll is now closed... And it looks like Lucy won Big Grin Many thanks to all who voted Thumb Up!

Vote for Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!

http://www.nuts.co.uk/217766/100-sexiest-topless-babes-2012/item/217860

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
slp

Contributions: 85

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

just voted a ten again it cannot be anything else can it?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

Seriously P !!! Wry ... Even if she didn't win any polls its not like nuts would not do anymore photo-shoots with her...personally i think the day they lose her their market value would take a major beating...so why do u insist about these rigged polls Smile ....Deja vu Hehe
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

voted Thumb Up!
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:15 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

Vote cast Beer
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
so why do u insist about these rigged polls Smile

Lucy on twitter wrote:
If you wish you can vote for me in Nuts latest poll here Wink x http://www.nuts.co.uk/217766/100-sexiest-topless-babes-2012/item/217860

Wink

But yeah, about the "rigged" bit... looks like some idiots have already found this poll and are mass-voting Danielle Sharpe up. Whoever the heck she is... and regardless of the fact that some unknown being so high is a flaming marker that it's been messed with...

I do rather wish that Nuts would stop doing these polls until they have implemented a voting system that is not so hugely susceptible to abuse... or at the very least just not bother to publish the results!

I also wish that Lucy would adopt the same attitude that Sophie Howard took to the FHM poll... "it's a load of cack, I don't care, don't waste your time on it" Smile Unfortunately none of the Nuts regulars, Lucy or anyone else, ever make a fuss about the Nuts polls being useless on the grounds of rampant abuse. Would be great if they did... maybe that might spur Nuts into sorting it out Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:16 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

...Well having said all that, the poll is now closed... and while the top results seem to include more robot-voted unknowns than they do genuine entries, it also seems that the top genuine entry is...

The Winner Woohoo! Bounce Bounce Clap Party

And she's been shooting with Nuts all day, it seems... so I reckon we have a celebratory feature to look forward to Big Grin

Many thanks to everyone who voted Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Seriously P !!! Wry ... Even if she didn't win any polls its not like nuts would not do anymore photo-shoots with her...personally i think the day they lose her their market value would take a major beating...so why do u insist about these rigged polls Smile ....Deja vu Hehe
Yes Hehe

Pigeon wrote:
But yeah, about the "rigged" bit... looks like some idiots have already found this poll and are mass-voting Danielle Sharpe up. Whoever the heck she is... and regardless of the fact that some unknown being so high is a flaming marker that it's been messed with...
I do rather wish that Nuts would stop doing these polls until they have implemented a voting system that is not so hugely susceptible to abuse... or at the very least just not bother to publish the results!
I also wish that Lucy would adopt the same attitude that Sophie Howard took to the FHM poll... "it's a load of cack, I don't care, don't waste your time on it" Unfortunately none of the Nuts regulars, Lucy or anyone else, ever make a fuss about the Nuts polls being useless on the grounds of rampant abuse. Would be great if they did... maybe that might spur Nuts into sorting it out

Wry Then, you can criticize these polls and want in the same time that people participates in it! Wry You look like as caught between two stools: you know that those polls are rubbish but you know in an other hand that they are usefull for Lucy's promotion, you would like more models speaks than Sophie Howard but you can't do it unless Lucy does before... Wry Can you really fear that her fame and her furure could be impacted by the results of those kinds of polls? Smile

Lucy Pinder wrote:
If you wish you can vote for me in Nuts latest poll here x

I like the "if you wish", I think it changes a little bit with a "vote for me". She speaks to fans without a great interest for this poll like if it means: "if it amuses you..." Smile Isn't it?

Yeah, it would be fine if she expresses more independance from the buisness around her instead of being always its tool!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

I think Lucy tweeting 'If you wish' is just good manners isnt it? Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe!Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:03 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder, Nuts Sexiest Topless Babe! Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Wry Then, you can criticize these polls and want in the same time that people participates in it! Wry You look like as caught between two stools: you know that those polls are rubbish but you know in an other hand that they are usefull for Lucy's promotion, you would like more models speaks than Sophie Howard but you can't do it unless Lucy does before... Wry Can you really fear that her fame and her furure could be impacted by the results of those kinds of polls? Smile

Exactly... Caught between two stools Wry I do think that coming top in these polls is beneficial for Lucy, and I feel obliged to promote them even when they do get so abused... As indeed this one did. To be sure Lucy won Thumb Up! but we also ended up with something like three unknowns voted up by robots to the same sort of level, and it was kind of touch and go. I am suspecting Nuts took it down when they did so as to grab the opportunity to close it while Lucy was at the top rather than the robot candidate Thumb Up! Which is excellent Big Smile - but I'd still rather they made the things a bit more abuse-proof to start with...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: