Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:24 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder needs your vote again! Please go to http://www.nuts.co.uk/276261/sexiest-girls-of-2013/item/276336 and click "10" to vote for Lucy Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

She's got my votes.
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Sorry fellas, but my vote went like this...

Holly Peers - 10
Lucy Pinder - 9

I want to see more Holly Peers Big Laugh

This voting system is so tragically flawed, anyway. That entire website of theirs is a real travesty of web design.

Breaks my heart that the fake titters are included along with the goddesses of Pinder, Jones, Peers, Collett - so tired of seeing Danica in a magazine that also features the most gorgeous natural breasted women in the UK.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:08 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

I voted 10 for Holly too... sorry Lucy Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:25 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
This voting system is so tragically flawed, anyway. That entire website of theirs is a real travesty of web design.

Oh, for sure, and this poll is undoubtedly being messed with - Paige Tyler as the most prominent experimental subject, as usual Roll Eyes from first place to bleh in the blink of an eye...

However I suspect that Lucy's current position is not a result of it being messed with but rather of the baneful influence of that book "How to Lose Fans and Alienate People" again... So please do keep voting for her Smile doesn't mean you can't vote for Holly too of course Hehe but please do vote for Lucy!

http://www.nuts.co.uk/276261/sexiest-girls-of-2013/item/276336
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Thanks to all who voted Thumb Up! the poll is now closed; the top 5 are:

1 - 94.9% - Joey Fisher
2 - 93.4% - Jessica Davies
3 - 91.5% - Rosie Jones
4 - 90.4% - Lucy Pinder
5 - 90.2% - Lucy Collett

I can't say I am all that surprised, really... and in my personal opinion, as opposed to my "speaking as a Lucy Pinder promoter" position, 4th and 5th places are the wrong way round Wry
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Weird results.

Joey Fisher is more popular than Lucy Pinder? Forum participation across the web would seem to indicate otherwise. The thanks (and views) received for Lucy Pinder posts far exceeds that of posts in any of the Joey Fisher threads. Far more people follow the Pinder threads.

Jessica Davies, Top 5 ? To me that is laughable.
She obviously has saggier and less impressive tits than Pinder, Fisher, Collett, and Holly Peers. Davies is even missing a tooth! When she smiles you can see a huge black gap in her upper row.

<rant>
I guess I should be glad that no fake titters are in the Top 5. I'm also glad to see Stacey Poole is not. Stacey Poole has the body, but, god... what an awful mug on her. I really don't think Joey Fisher has much of a pretty face either. If you chopped the head off of Joey Fisher's body, what you'd have left is a B-grade face, at best. There's no way her face is A-grade-pretty. Poole is even worse than Fisher in the face department (C-grade, at best.) Neither of those girls would have any draw whatsoever if it weren't for their massive racks.

I personally see Holly Peers as the full well-rounded package: Pretty face, big natural rack (yes, natural... as opposed to the fakers Nuts keeps employing), and thin body. The rack isn't too saggy, she isn't missing teeth, and she's really much more popular around the web than Fisher or Davies, or even Collett. Thumb Down
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:28 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Lucy, among other top models, won't be at the top all the time. People, including myself, get bored of seeing the same girls doing the same dull poses over and over again. Change is a necessity as well as good in the long run.

I like that Joey won. Don't get me wrong, I still like Lucy, but at the present I favour Joey because she brings something fresh and slightly different to the table.

It's possible that Joey's popularity won't last long and is bound to fade, she doesn't seem as active as other models, and when that happens, girls like Lucy will be there to reclaim their throne.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Well, it's different!

Personally for me it's all about the face, if a girl's not pretty (in my opinion) then it doesn't matter how great her body is, which is why Lucy initially, and now Holly have been my favourites over the last few years.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013!Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:43 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Girls of 2013! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Thanks to all who voted Thumb Up! the poll is now closed; the top 5 are:

1 - 94.9% - Joey Fisher
2 - 93.4% - Jessica Davies
3 - 91.5% - Rosie Jones
4 - 90.4% - Lucy Pinder
5 - 90.2% - Lucy Collett

I can't say I am all that surprised, really... and in my personal opinion, as opposed to my "speaking as a Lucy Pinder promoter" position, 4th and 5th places are the wrong way round Wry

I was actually thinking 3rd and 4th are the wrong way round. Plus I'd have had Stacey Poole 5th not Lucy Collett. She would have been a close 6th if there could be one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: