Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

It's voting time again chaps Big Grin

Go to http://www.nuts.co.uk/230314/100-sexiest-babes-2012/item/230404 and click "10" for Lucy... Facebook users, please click the "Like" button on Lucy's page as well Smile

Please also pass on the link via your facebook and twitter accounts, if you have such things... let's get Lucy as many votes as possible Big Smile http://www.nuts.co.uk/230314/100-sexiest-babes-2012/item/230404

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Marty

Contributions: 562

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

Voted 10 for her, Holly and Kelly Hall. Still don't understand Rosie Jones' popularilty, she's pretty but not in the same league as those three Smile
Marty

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

I see Lucy's moved to the top of the list ahead of Rosie now Smile

Who's Paige Tyler BTW?
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

Marty wrote:

Who's Paige Tyler BTW?
A model that's rarely in Nuts but always seems to dominate their polls. Hehe

She is a great lookin gal however. And she's done some mighty fine work on the babeshows. Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Voted 10 for her, Holly and Kelly Hall. Still don't understand Rosie Jones' popularilty, she's pretty but not in the same league as those three Smile

I agree. I've never been able to workout just why Rosie is so popular. Compared to many others, I'm sorry I find her very average Wry

I did the same for those three Thumb Up! All got a ten, Lucy, Holly and Kelly.

PS
I voted three times using different IP's Hehe
tford

Contributions: 364

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:15 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

Keep the vote up people!
Marty

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:00 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

I take it voting is now complete?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

It has...

And guess who is the winner Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Bounce Bounce Party Woohoo!

I still don't trust the results to accurately reflect the models' popularity and the numbers of genuine human votes. There are still irregularities, most notably Paige Tyler coming third even though she never appears in Nuts and nearly nobody even knows who she is. But at least Lucy has got the title and that can only be a good thing Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:37 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest 2012 Reply with quote

Paige Tyler? Thats a bit funky, must be a publicity push. And yes at least Lucy won thats the most important thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: