Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

OK, I'm not entirely sure what this is about but what is clear is that it's another vote and Lucy needs to win it Big Grin

Nuts are asking "Which girl would you add to your hall pass?" The question makes no sense to me but it seems that so doing is somehow desirable; Lucy is currently at the top with 89.4% so let's make sure she stays there Big Grin

Visit the link below and click "10" for Lucy... Big Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:47 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Its some sort of promotion for the new Owen Wilson film I guess. Voted for Emma Francis, didnt much care for that Lucy Pic.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Ive voted, shame to see Owen Wilson... I cant stand the guy!
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:25 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Lucys currently in the lead, lets make sure it stays that way guys keep voting! Thumb Up!
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Ive voted, shame to see Owen Wilson... I cant stand the guy!

oh i call him 'the guy with the f***** up nose' lol Hehe
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

So does anyone know how long this poll is going to last? Lucy's been in the lead since the start but at the moment I dont really understand what Im voting for so I went on Wikipedia to check out this 'Hall Pass' thing and its apparently a movie thats already finished production so its not entirely obvious as to what the reward is going to be for Lucy when she wins the poll. Can anyone expand on this issue?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Not a clue I'm afraid, that's the problem with these Nuts polls - sometimes they stop after a week, sometimes they get forgotten about and remain active for literally years. Nor do I have any idea if there's going to be any kind of "reward" for Lucy other than the straightforward kudos of being the winner. My best guess as to what's behind it is that Nuts get some money for doing it as a plug for the movie.

Certainly don't let the Hall Pass poll become ignored until it's clear that Nuts have forgotten about it - it's still worth keeping going, but the really important one is the Britain's Sexiest Women poll. We really do need to make sure that Lucy gets plenty of votes on that...

Vote for Lucy Pinder as Britain's Sexiest Woman!

Edit: The Sexiest Women poll has now closed and Lucy was Number 1 when it did Thumb Up! - it's Hall Pass you need to vote on now chaps Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:31 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

I thought Nuts had forgotten about this poll but they haven't, it's been plugged in this week's Nuts newsletter so don't forget to vote for Lucy everyone! Big Grin

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

OMFG Roll Eyes ...another stupid poll...don't get me wrong..i always do vote for her before i start cribbing Hehe ...but really whats the point...she is awesome..we know that, the people involved with the poll know that and the rest of the world knows that..and yet we keep chasing our own tail...can't we just have a poll where we could crown her as QUEEN OF THE WORLD and get it over with Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Thing is... I agree with you Smile Lucy is the top glamour model in the country... to take just one little piece of evidence, observe that her page on the Nuts website has way more facebook "likes" than anyone else...

Who else could be a possible contender for that title? Lucy herself cited Keeley Hazell... but she hardly does anything any more. And before her there was Jordan Vomit - and these days she isn't a model, she's just a media whore and everybody hates her. There is no real competition... Lucy stands alone on her pinnacle of excellence Big Grin

I too get a bit fed up with all these constant polls to prove the very obvious... especially at the moment when there seem to be so many all happening on top of each other. But the thing is... unless Lucy herself says she's fed up with them and doesn't care any more, plugging them is my job Smile

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Thing is... I agree with you Smile Lucy is the top glamour model in the country... to take just one little piece of evidence, observe that her page on the Nuts website has way more facebook "likes" than anyone else...

Who else could be a possible contender for that title? Lucy herself cited Keeley Hazell... but she hardly does anything any more. And before her there was Jordan Vomit - and these days she isn't a model, she's just a media whore and everybody hates her. There is no real competition... Lucy stands alone on her pinnacle of excellence Big Grin

I too get a bit fed up with all these constant polls to prove the very obvious... especially at the moment when there seem to be so many all happening on top of each other. But the thing is... unless Lucy herself says she's fed up with them and doesn't care any more, plugging them is my job Smile

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass

Keeley Hazell stopped modelling 18 months ago to try to break into movies. So you couldn't even put her down as a model anymore.

Jordan was never the top model. Only as usual in her own mind. I do have a few things I could say to suggest how Jordan got to where she is. But then if she ever read it I'd be sued for slander. Even though most would most likely be true but unprovable.

I've heard in a couple of interviews Lucy mention a few models as been top models. Although that is just Lucy not admitting to herself she is way out in front.

Personally I'd have said Michelle Marsh was contending for top glamour model till Lucy came on the scene. As for a little period she was appearing in both the Star and the Sun.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:23 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Personally I'd have said Michelle Marsh was contending for top glamour model till Lucy came on the scene. As for a little period she was appearing in both the Star and the Sun.

A good point... for myself at least I'm so used to thinking of Michelle in the same mental breath as Lucy that I tend to forget she was already doing pretty well before Lucy was discovered Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm    Subject: Re: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Don't let's be forgetting about this one chaps Smile

It may be "off the headlines" but it is still running and neither Nuts nor Lucy have forgotten about it. And while Lucy is still in the lead, she isn't in as much of a lead as she was, so let's all do our best to make sure she stays in the top spot which is rightfully hers Big Smile

Visit the link below and click "10" for Lucy... Big Smile

fan101

Contributions: 390

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:55 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

the pic could be better u guys agree
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall PassPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm    Subject: Re: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Hall Pass Reply with quote

Na, I think it's a gorgeous pic Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: