Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Legs 2013!

I have long thought that too little attention is paid to Lucy below the waist. Too many pics that cut off half way down, and not enough prominence given to her very fine pair of legs...

May I recommend that everyone votes for her on http://www.nuts.co.uk/254094/best-legs-2013/item/254107 and maybe Nuts will then be motivated to redress the balance Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

Old school Lucy would definitely have gotten my vote, but I have to give this one to Ms Peers.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:58 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

I have to agree. Holly always gets my vote anyway but in this case I do actually think both her and Rosie Jones have better legs, sorry

Of course Lucy will win because she always wins every Nuts poll. Maybe they should do a "Best babe who isn't Lucy" poll? Big Grin
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:04 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

Yes let's all vote for it Thumb Up! ...i love these polls Cloud 9...wish there were more of them
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

Lucy wins every poll because she is simply perfect. Cloud 9
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:07 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

The level is very high! Nuts
That I don't understand is why if it's about legs, they don't only show anonym legs? It would be more impartial. Rotate
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

I voted for this (Holly is my candidate) but then I wished I hadn't. Ranking the girls by sexiness is fine but I don't approve of ranking body parts; the girls aren't frankenstein monsters! Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:05 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

Oh, I agree Smile much the same as I hate the pics Nuts use to promote things sometimes which chop Lucy's head off, and the habit of videos to show close-ups of her boobs without her face in the shot. I just vote on the basis of overall appeal and don't bother about the nominal target feature Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll!Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best LEGS poll! Reply with quote

So I should better understand that the poll is about pictures of differrents model with the special chosen theme : legs! Scratch Chin Nothing more!
Rotate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: