Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

It's happened again folks - Nuts poll time! Vote for Lucy Pinder on this link Big Smile

With her latest Nuts feature as evidence it is plain that she deserves to win Big Grin

Those who have facebook, don't forget to click the "Like" button on Lucy's page as well Smile

http://www.nuts.co.uk/248081/worlds-best-boobs/item/248154

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
StevieG

Contributions: 4

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:45 pm    Subject: vote Reply with quote

10 + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + Big Laugh
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

Lucy has my vote!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

Let's not vote for Lucy this time actually...i hate these polls..and Pigeon knows that but i still end up voting for her...however...considering that its a Nuts poll i'm assuming that most of the nominated women must be regular nuts models...and they may or may not have their own websites..and yet they don't refrain from doing topless videos for the magazine...Lucy being the only exception !!! So this one time i'd rather not vote for her...you can't be sitting on the bench all season and still expect t to win the MVP award Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Let's not vote for Lucy this time actually...i hate these polls..and Pigeon knows that but i still end up voting for her...however...considering that its a Nuts poll i'm assuming that most of the nominated women must be regular nuts models...and they may or may not have their own websites..and yet they don't refrain from doing topless videos for the magazine...Lucy being the only exception !!! So this one time i'd rather not vote for her...you can't be sitting on the bench all season and still expect t to win the MVP award Grandad

I hate these polls too Big Grin there's a Zoo one going at the moment too, but I cba to plug it because anything to do with the divvies at EMAP is a waste of time even thinking about where Lucy is concerned Wry

I see exactly where you're coming from Smile and I might even agree but for the fact that as a method of getting the message across to Lucy it is totally ineffective Wink If there was any real chance that she would think "oh bugger, I've not won the Nuts poll, this must be because all my fans are p**sed off about me not allowing Nuts to post topless videos and outtake galleries, I'd better go back to allowing them like all the other models do" then I'd support your idea... but unfortunately there is absolutely no chance whatsoever of her thought getting beyond the second comma...

The only way to stand any chance of getting the message across is to be totally direct about it and send Lucy on twitter a message like "All your fans would love it if you allowed Nuts to post topless videos and outtake galleries like all the other models do" Smile If only lots of Lucy's fans on twitter would send her something like that...

Unfortunately twitter's membership is divided exclusively into non-fans who just send pointless abuse, and fans who seem to think they can't send anything other than pointless bumlicking or it'll ruin their chance of getting into her knickers. I find it very strange that nobody seems to realise they have no chance of that anyway and you can perfectly well just send normal stuff like you'd say to anyone Confused

As far as Nuts is concerned the best way to get Lucy's good stuff back on their website is to make every effort to make sure they know how popular Lucy is... because after all, Nuts want to post it, as it'd be good for Nuts themselves. The more powerful the indication they have that everyone loves Lucy above all others and wants that material back again, the more they will be motivated to say to Lucy something like "look, Lucy, we are not getting the same value out of you as we do out of all the other models because you won't allow us to post topless videos and outtake galleries... if you don't sort it out we'll have to pay you correspondingly less", or whatever.

Nuts are barely any more likely than Lucy herself to think that a lowered poll result means they need to get the topless videos going again; it's the other way round, the best way to encourage Nuts via the poll is to give Lucy the best result possible Big Smile

http://www.nuts.co.uk/248081/worlds-best-boobs/item/248154
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:29 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

You're probably right Pigeon...but i still think it would be unfair to the other models if we voted for Lucy..so i'll stick to my decision and vote for someone else this time...although i have no doubt whatsoever that as always it will be Lucy who'll win the poll Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

Well it looks like the poll has now closed... as in the individual vote pages now all 404...

...and Lucy is at the top Big Grin with 93.9% or 94% depending on which set of akamai servers you get through to for the results page Smile

Woohoo! Bounce Bounce Woohoo!
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll!Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:37 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Nuts Best Boobs poll! Reply with quote

Clap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: