Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women contest is here again, and Lucy needs your vote Big Grin

Yes, we all know the FHM Sexiest list isn't worth the electrons it's encoded in, being fixed so as to plug those that FHM want to feature. But we can at least do our best to make sure that Lucy gets so many votes that they at least feel a twinge of conscience Smile

Visit the link, put "Lucy Pinder" in the box, click "Vote Now" and follow the instructions... it's supposed to let you vote with nothing but an email address, which could of course be a sacrificial hotmail account; it didn't work when I tried it, so I informed them... but give it a shot. Be useful to know how many people it does and doesn't work for...

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Ive voted Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Thumb Up!

...Alternative way to vote is to go to Lucy's own FHM page and use the links underneath the stuff to the right of Lucy's pic.
danman

Contributions: 137

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Is there a bigger version of the pic they have on her main page? I don't remember seeing that exact one
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Have a look on this thread...
danman

Contributions: 137

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Thanks I couldn't find that one but there's a similar one where she's not smiling
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Went to vote but all the 'steps' have put me off a bit...cant they just make it a simple click feature, or would that risk The Queen getting in one year?
tford

Contributions: 364

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:35 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

I voted.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm    Subject: Re: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women contest is here again, and Lucy needs your vote Big Grin

Yes, we all know the FHM Sexiest list isn't worth the electrons it's encoded in, being fixed so as to plug those that FHM want to feature. But we can at least do our best to make sure that Lucy gets so many votes that they at least feel a twinge of conscience Smile

Visit the link, put "Lucy Pinder" in the box, click "Vote Now" and follow the instructions... it's supposed to let you vote with nothing but an email address, which could of course be a sacrificial hotmail account; it didn't work when I tried it, so I informed them... but give it a shot. Be useful to know how many people it does and doesn't work for...

Conscience just doesn't exsist as a word with FHM. There are many that do like....joke, rubbish, fix, rip-off, etc. Sort of sums this whole vote thing. This has been the bigest fix ever in the history of lads mags. As we all know. The only women who will get anywhere in this are those that have appeared in FHM recently.

Sorry but I refused to continue voting on this years ago when everyone I knew on the net and even every member of the old yahoo groups voted for Lucy and Lucy didn't even get into the 100. Which I knew she must have easily had enough votes to be in. So I now even refuse to even to say the title of this none event.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 pm    Subject: Re: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
This has been the bigest fix ever in the history of lads mags. As we all know.

Not just us... it's a common comment on forums when the results come out, from people who don't take anything like the level of interest in it that you, I, or other people on here do... "the FHM 100 Sexiest list is a total crock", or words to that effect. They are so completely unsubtle about how they rig it that they have destroyed their credibility with the general public, let alone with the dedicated enthusiasts... and yet they are apparently too dumb to realise this.

I suppose they are counting on it still being a sales/publicity booster among those people who are either just as dumb themselves or simply don't care about it being rigged... since while such people may not have brain cells, they still do have money.

Thing is... I almost completely agree with you. I find it something of an embarrassment to be plugging such a crock on this site.

But... Lucy herself - who probably knows it's rigged better than any of us do, after all she's the one who's been the direct victim of FHM's silly prejudices against featuring anyone who appears in other magazines - does consider it significant. It is, after all, something that gathers sufficiently wide attention to come to the notice of people who don't read Nuts and generally don't pay any attention to the world of lads' mags at all except when the list comes out... so it is better for her to be on it than not, even if she doesn't do very well, it's still useful publicity.

So for that reason, it gets a forum thread and it gets a link on the front page and a plug on facebook too Smile

Do vote, everyone, Lucy will like to know that people are making the effort Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

A reminder to everyone about this... seen a few plugs today for other candidates, and it would never do for them to get more publicity than Lucy Smile let's give her the best chance we can... Big Smile

Vote for Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2011
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

I guess what with all the Nuts and other polls recently this one has slipped from people's attention a bit. Which isn't really the right thing since if Lucy did get a place on this one it would be of more importance Smile

Yes, it's a crock, but it does reach a notably wide audience so it would be great if we could manage to get Lucy on the list Big Smile

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women

Poggy

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I guess what with all the Nuts and other polls recently this one has slipped from people's attention a bit. Which isn't really the right thing since if Lucy did get a place on this one it would be of more importance Smile

Yes, it's a crock, but it does reach a notably wide audience so it would be great if we could manage to get Lucy on the list Big Smile

At some unforgettable number, I'm not sure. As you can be sure that the top 50. Even 75 is already decided. As this thing is that rigged already. I hope that I'm proved wrong and they actually for once keep this to the actual vote. Can't see it though. Why change the habit of a lifetime.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:05 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I hope that I'm proved wrong and they actually for once keep this to the actual vote.

Every year after the results come out it gets mentioned in all sorts of forums - general interest ones, not just glamour model ones - and lots of people comment on it being rigged. Maybe it will help keep them on the straight and narrow for as many people as possible to make such comments before it comes out and show them we know what they're up to Smile

While I definitely sympathise with Sophie Howard just ignoring the whole business on the grounds of it being rigged, though, Lucy isn't ignoring it, so I'm not going to give up hope on her behalf Smile

Vote for Lucy Pinder in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women 2011
Poggy

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

I'm sort of in the Sophie camp on this one. As I know it will be rigged again. The rumours have been running for over ten years on it been rigged. I'm one of the ones who have thought this that long. I must admit. After a couple of years of me thinking this I stopped voting. That was about the first time Lucy appeared in it. As I got just about everyone I knew to vote for Lucy on it. At that point I'm talking tens of thousands. She still didn't even get into the top spot. I'd been told too by someone official at the time that it would take someone to get about 30000 votes to get top spot. That is to be their #1 for it. Well I can say I think we got Lucy somewhere near that and not even did Lucy get close. After that I never pushed it again. I've not personally voted since. I'm sorry to say, I never will again. Well I might but it would take something special like Lucy herself personally actually asking me Wink Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: