Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

And I run my own mailserver, so...

Point is...

1) Please vote, I know I keep going on about it but...

2) If you can't vote go to FHM's facebook page or tweet @FHM_UK and tell them it isn't working

Vote for Lucy Pinder in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women 2011
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Lucy still cares about this chaps so don't forget to vote Smile ...and to report problems to FHM if it doesn't work Wink I know this is still happening so I've just re-reported it myself, but it'll do more good if everyone else who's seen it does too Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

I'm told that in some cases of the timeout error, if you keep trying it may work eventually. Doesn't seem to be the case for everyone but it may be worth persisting in case you're one of the lucky ones Smile

With only two weeks left to go it would be most useful if everyone who does get the problem could try and pressure FHM into fixing it... see the contacts above Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Last day for this chaps, the vote closes tomorrow Smile

Vote for Lucy Pinder in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

I voted... AGAIN! Hehe Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Does anyone know when we are likely to be able to see the results of the vote?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:28 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Some time this month I think, if I am remembering correctly from previous years Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

It looks like we may have to wait until May 5th to find out the results. Sad

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/2011-100-sexiest-voting-has-now-closed--80648
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

If only I could be more confident that the Sad wouldn't be better reserved for the results themselves...

I'd like this thread a whole lot better if this was a Sophie Howard site Hehe
NutsFan2011

Contributions: 4

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 pm    Subject: Nuts Royal Wedding Issue..OUT NOW! Reply with quote

Look out for the Nutsí Royal Wedding commemorative issue on sale today (26th April) featuring Lucy Pinder, the Queen of Boobs. Free giant Lucy poster inside every issue!! For more information go to http://www.nuts.co.uk/magazine
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Will you grease all the threads with your ad, Nutsfan2011?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:49 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Ach... I'm letting him get away with it Smile because (1) he's from Nuts, (2) This week's Nuts, (3) FHM sucks and I like the idea of a Nuts person posting his ad on a (now-redundant) FHM thread Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:16 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

...yeah, bloody is redundant, too. Sad

Not that I think any of us were expecting any different given that we know the FHM 100 Sexiest list is a crock anyway, but that doesn't really make it any better Sad

Results here: epic levels of suck
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Why do I not see Lucy in the 100 list?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:39 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Because FHM are a bunch of losers who haven't had anything to do with her since something like 2006. Still, it's their loss I suppose. Problem with FHM is the pages are too shiny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: