Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Well I might but it would take something special like Lucy herself personally actually asking me Wink Big Smile

If you were on twitter I'd send Lucy a tweet asking her to tweet a request to you Hehe

(Not trying to persuade you because I know you hate the site, but I do feel pretty confident that if you followed Sophie at least you'd appreciate some of the stuff she tweets Smile)

Vote for Lucy Pinder in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women 2011
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Lucy could just give me her number. I'd be able to give her a email to send it to that is private Wink

As for Twitter. There are many reasons I don't touch the thing. As like what I found with Facebook after been talked into joining it. After my account been dead for nearly 18 months. I might even see if I can delete it. As I'm sick of the emails telling me this and that. Even though there might be somethings of interest on them. The other reasons not to be on them far out weigh them in my opinion.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Figured this one could do with a bump... it's still open until the end of March, and Lucy does want people to vote, so anyone who hasn't please do so Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:05 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

...Ah.

It has come to my attention that some people are unable to vote. Submitting the vote results in a "connection timeout" error and it doesn't go through. Using different browsers or different email addresses doesn't make any difference.

It did this last year too, indeed I didn't plug it last year because there were so many complaints I thought it wasn't worth it. Instead I emailed them about it and they said they'd fix it but they never did.

Since nobody has complained about it this year I thought it was just me this time but I've now discovered that it isn't.

It does have options to vote with facebook or twitter accounts instead of with an email address ("vote using FHM.com" also lets you do it with just an email). I haven't tried those because I don't trust these cross-site login things. Neither the "account" nor "email" options in "vote using FHM.com" work, though.

It's not specific to Lucy - it's just general incompetence. I tried putting in a vote for Sophie Howard and that didn't work either.

I would suggest that anyone having this problem should either:

- Go to FHM's facebook page and comment on their Wall, saying that the vote isn't working.

- Send a tweet to @FHM_UK saying it isn't working and including the #100sexiest tag.

It may be that they can't be bothered to fix it in response to private emails that nobody else can see, but if people raise the matter in public it could make a difference.

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Pigeon, my vote works through FHM.com, with an email. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:33 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

That's great, but my post above was addressed to the minority for whom it doesn't work Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:48 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
but my post above was addressed to the minority for whom it doesn't work Smile

I understand that. Smile

I was just thinking that all FHM has to do is mess with the U.K. votes for Lucy, Thumb Down and that would keep her out of the top ten. I don't know if this is happening, but what I've heard about FHM and competitions, it wouldn't surprise me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:05 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

No... it's a general problem, it isn't just voting for Lucy that it is affecting. And other people in the UK have managed to vote, it seems to be random who it hits. I checked it out when this happened last year and it's the same thing again.

Also, they can alter the results any way they want regardless of how well or badly the vote collection procedure works...

There are, I reckon, two parts to it - one is getting Lucy a good result, for which we can only try and hope; and the other is making sure FHM know, whether they mess with her result or not, how well Lucy is regarded - and for that the vote collection procedure does need to work.
Poggy

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:32 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Also, they can alter the results any way they want regardless of how well or badly the vote collection procedure works...

Which they most likely will Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:36 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

FHM say they are looking at the problem... So let's hope they manage to fix it Smile

Anyone finding it doesn't work please do make it known... see my post above for methods of doing this Smile I see one Colbert O'Sullivan has already done this Smile As with everything, problems will not get fixed if people don't make it known they exist. The more reports they get the more likely they are to really do something about it.

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:53 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Ive voted 5 times, does it only count 1 vote or have my extra 4 votes been useful?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:02 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Depends how many different email addresses you have Wink

Poggy

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Depends how many different email addresses you have Wink

You don't want to know Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Its not working for me by email I havent got facebook or twitter.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in FHM 100 Sexiest Women Reply with quote

i got 13 emails Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: