Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Yes chaps... it's another poll and Lucy needs your vote again!

This one's "Britain's Sexiest Women" and there can of course be no doubt that Lucy should be no. 1 on the list Big Smile

Simply go to Lucy's voting page and click "10" above her pic Thumb Up!

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women

(And the usual cropped version so I can get a link thumbnail that doesn't fall foul of facebook's silly rules...)

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Sorry to get everyone going... Don't know what the heck's happened here, but the poll seems to have vanished altogether, having been up for less than eight hours Confused

Maybe it's because all the pics were missing on the individual pages and they thought they couldn't fix that without screwing it up?

Anyway, will post again if it starts working again... which it probably will sooner or later, but I don't know when Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

OK, this is now working again - And restarting from scratch - so you need to vote again.

Sorry to mess you all about, though I don't know why I'm apologising when it's Nuts causing the confusion...

All the links have changed too so anyone who's posted links elsewhere will now need to repost the new ones...

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women

There's also a Facebook "Like" button on Lucy's page, so if you have a facebook account make sure to click that as well as voting Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:51 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Don't forget this one chaps, I know there have been a lot of polls lately but that's just unfortunate... Nuts polls are a crock but we can nevertheless see Lucy winning if enough people vote, so please do your bit to help her!

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

Bump to get this on the front page for the morning Smile We may be a bit overloaded with polls at the moment but crock or no crock this matters to Lucy, so make sure you vote please chaps Smile

Vote "10" for Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

They've add to the list on this. Not good most of them either. About 95% of them I'd have not even thought of putting them on the list. I think the guys at Nuts was doing this for a bet or just too drunk when they did it. But it must have been for a laugh as they included Amy Winehouse to the list. See'd even come last in the one billion sexist women.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

I don't know what the heck is going on with this now.

It's disappeared altogether - Again - all the voting pages 404 and there's no link on the front page of the Nuts website any more.

Lucy was top before it disappeared Big Grin only just, but she was...

Let's hope they leave it down and take that as the result Big Grin

Don't know about Amy Winehouse Confused She was on the original version before they took it down the first time (scoring really badly, like Jordan on the second version Hehe) but she wasn't on the second incarnation... But my check of the scores does not show her as appearing on it this morning. So I'm not sure what's happened. Perhaps they added her and the others you mention, changed all the links while doing it, then realised they'd screwed up the scores as well and took the whole thing down... I do hope Lucy's No. 1 position was not affected.

(AW actually looked OK once, before she turned into a total junkie...)

Anyway I'll keep an eye on what's going on and if the poll comes back I'll make sure to plug it Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest WomenPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder in Britain's Sexiest Women Reply with quote

When I first went on it there was only about 10 people on it. I went through about 50 pages yesterday and wasn't still at the end. As I didn't even reach the plastic queen (Jordan.) I was they would put a minus option on this as well at times. As I always come to ones I'd love to give minus too like Amy and Jordan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: