Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:30 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Wasn't sure whether there was already a thread for this since I'm new, so here's a new one. Smile Anyway, you've all obviously got to vote for Lucy so here's the link Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
http://www.fhm.com/girls/100-sexiest-women

Come on, ya can't not vote! Hehe Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:03 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

She appears to have taken a different route this year. I don't think she's specifically asked people to vote for her. Which explains why there isn't a thread.
And after someone tweeted Lucy telling her they voted she had this to say,

LPinderOfficial wrote:
Ahh, alas a waste of your time, but very much appreciated nevertheless ❤ x

I guess the push for votes is from management rather than Lucy herself.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:17 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
She appears to have taken a different route this year. I don't think she's specifically asked people to vote for her. Which explains why there isn't a thread.
And after someone tweeted Lucy telling her they voted she had this to say,

LPinderOfficial wrote:
Ahh, alas a waste of your time, but very much appreciated nevertheless ❤ x

I guess the push for votes is from management rather than Lucy herself.

But if someone (either Lucy or her management) has tweeted saying it's a waste of time it surely implies that, as suspected, it's all a fix anyway?
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Marty wrote:

But if someone (either Lucy or her management) has tweeted saying it's a waste of time it surely implies that, as suspected, it's all a fix anyway?
Right. Sophie Howard said a couple years back not to vote for her as there's no chance of her appearing in fhm. Lucy's been seemingly banned from fhm and zoo and no matter how many times she's asked for votes she never appears, whereas Keeley and Rosie are known to make the top10. I think this is the first year she's said voting for her is pointless, though not in those words. For whatever reason, someone on her twitter keeps pushing for votes. Maybe they hope to change the minds at fhm? Hehe
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:24 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Ahh well, was hoping to do Lucy a good turn, but I guess it doesn't matter too much... Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:10 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

I already noticed this attitude on the forum, but I had be answered that Lucy is modest. She didn't write a stuff like "don't forget to vote for me" or "vote for me". She wrote "If you want, you can vote for me". Today she frankly writes that it's a waste of time! Big Laugh I like when she expresses frankly, and I hope she will take the liberty to do it more frequently, in spite of all commercial and image strategy... Cloud 9

This is remembering to me the B*g Br*ther's case. Some people are blinded by the importance at their eyes that Lucy can be #1, can win, can be seen the more and the best, etc, etc... so that they maybe forget what Lucy Pinder herself really wants (to do or to be). But they push her in front, as if they does it for themselves (don't you feel here a face of the "objectifying" of the Page 3 debate?). Nobody should put someone on pedestrial and nobody should be put on a pedestrial, it's unhealthy. Wry

With all due respect, Pigeon, cos I know it could be interpretated in a negative way. Wink
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

It's always been a waste of time (always hated these dumb-ass contests)...but we did it anyway..i don't think Lucy ever cared herself even thogh she may have stated otherwise...we did it cause each poll that she wins means a gain in her popularity...which directly contributes to more Lucy photoshoots...so vote and make her win..you just might get that extra bit Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
It's always been a waste of time (always hated these dumb-ass contests)...but we did it anyway..
Big Laugh

sexybeast wrote:
i don't think Lucy ever cared herself even thogh she may have stated otherwise...we did it cause each poll that she wins means a gain in her popularity...which directly contributes to more Lucy photoshoots...so vote and make her win..you just might get that extra bit Smile

That's what I said, people does it in their interest, not in hers! Hehe
Dice

Contributions: 123

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Is still wonder how Tulisa won it last year, not saying she's ugly but there are some sexier women out there.

I loved the fb campaign to get the Queen voted as the sexiest haha
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Nobody should put someone on pedestrial and nobody should be put on a pedestrial, it's unhealthy. Wry

With all due respect, Pigeon, cos I know it could be interpretated in a negative way. Wink

Hehe Don't worry, I agree with you Smile I suppose it may be true that I "put Lucy on a pedestal" as far as her physical beauty and talent are concerned, but since that physical beauty and talent propelled her to the top of the glamour modelling profession within a year of her starting out and have kept her there ever since, I think there is a very good objective justification for that Smile

I certainly don't put Lucy herself on a pedestal, though, and I completely agree that it is unhealthy. I don't have any time for the "religion of Lucy" - I mean "religion" literally, for the belief that she can do no wrong, never makes a mistake, and everything she does is inherently beyond criticism purely because it is her doing it, is exactly the same as the view religious people have of God. Lucy is a human being and is no more immune to getting things wrong than anyone else is; treating her - or any other human being - as if she was God is simply barmy.

At least one person has left this forum because he thinks I do regard Lucy as beyond all criticism, but to think that is to get the wrong end of the stick. I merely defend her against unjustified criticism - when some bad thing or other is not Lucy's own fault but the fault of other people who are involved, I point out that it is those other people who should be criticised rather than Lucy herself, and provide rational arguments in support of doing this.

The religious people on the other hand take the view that because Lucy is God there is nothing to criticise in the first place, the people who are complaining are just ignorant blasphemers, and the idea that other people could influence God into doing something worthy of criticism is more blasphemy. Which is just plain silly, it doesn't help Lucy at all, and it isn't something I have any sympathy with Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:59 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

I'll say the same thing I've said every year for about the last 5 years it seems....

Fix. Don't even bother voting. As Lucy hasn't been in FHM in a long time and so won't be in the top 100. No matter how many people vote for Lucy. The top 100 is completely made up to what FHM want it to be.
tford

Contributions: 364

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:54 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Voted of course
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

I never vote, those lists are a joke, and Lucy is never in those magazines.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:20 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I'll say the same thing I've said every year for about the last 5 years it seems....

Fix. Don't even bother voting. As Lucy hasn't been in FHM in a long time and so won't be in the top 100. No matter how many people vote for Lucy. The top 100 is completely made up to what FHM want it to be.

FHM have put a big rant on their website bleating about "democracy" because of all the complaints they got last year when they so transparently fiddled it to put Tulisa at the top to cash in on publicity about her blow job video. They have the cheek to moan that "99% of those who complained didn't even vote" - What's the point voting when we all know the results have got precisely sod all to do with the votes in any case?

Both Lucy Collett and Rosie Jones have made the list, but that's about it as far as anyone from the "lads' mags" scene goes. I'm not denying they're both gorgeous - they are Big Smile But do they really expect us to believe that the relatively unknown newcomer Lucy Collett got enough votes to appear in the list, but the most popular glamour model in the country Lucy Pinder did not? Balls, utter balls, great big bouncy balls. Not only do they fiddle the results, they insult our intelligence by doing it in a blatantly obvious way and then posting a load of rubbish claiming that they don't.

Anyway, we all know who really deserves to win so I decided to edit their winner pic appropriately Big Grin

lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

[quote="Pigeon"]
Poggy wrote:
Anyway, we all know who really deserves to win so I decided to edit their winner pic appropriately Big Grin

That pic isn't doing Lucy justice, but that's just me Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: