Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

I never vote, those lists are a joke, and Lucy is never in those magazines.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:20 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I'll say the same thing I've said every year for about the last 5 years it seems....

Fix. Don't even bother voting. As Lucy hasn't been in FHM in a long time and so won't be in the top 100. No matter how many people vote for Lucy. The top 100 is completely made up to what FHM want it to be.

FHM have put a big rant on their website bleating about "democracy" because of all the complaints they got last year when they so transparently fiddled it to put Tulisa at the top to cash in on publicity about her blow job video. They have the cheek to moan that "99% of those who complained didn't even vote" - What's the point voting when we all know the results have got precisely sod all to do with the votes in any case?

Both Lucy Collett and Rosie Jones have made the list, but that's about it as far as anyone from the "lads' mags" scene goes. I'm not denying they're both gorgeous - they are Big Smile But do they really expect us to believe that the relatively unknown newcomer Lucy Collett got enough votes to appear in the list, but the most popular glamour model in the country Lucy Pinder did not? Balls, utter balls, great big bouncy balls. Not only do they fiddle the results, they insult our intelligence by doing it in a blatantly obvious way and then posting a load of rubbish claiming that they don't.

Anyway, we all know who really deserves to win so I decided to edit their winner pic appropriately Big Grin

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

[quote="Pigeon"]
Poggy wrote:
Anyway, we all know who really deserves to win so I decided to edit their winner pic appropriately Big Grin

That pic isn't doing Lucy justice, but that's just me Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:00 am    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

FHM have put a big rant on their website bleating about "democracy" because of all the complaints they got last year when they so transparently fiddled it to put Tulisa at the top to cash in on publicity about her blow job video. They have the cheek to moan that "99% of those who complained didn't even vote" - What's the point voting when we all know the results have got precisely sod all to do with the votes in any case?

Both Lucy Collett and Rosie Jones have made the list, but that's about it as far as anyone from the "lads' mags" scene goes. I'm not denying they're both gorgeous - they are Big Smile But do they really expect us to believe that the relatively unknown newcomer Lucy Collett got enough votes to appear in the list, but the most popular glamour model in the country Lucy Pinder did not? Balls, utter balls, great big bouncy balls. Not only do they fiddle the results, they insult our intelligence by doing it in a blatantly obvious way and then posting a load of rubbish claiming that they don't.

Hasn't the #1 been the person in the public attention one way or the other for years.

So what they saying is that they get very little people voting on this. Well maybe it's because the 99% all voted in years past and looked at what people have said on forums and blogs. Seeing who people have voted for and then seeing something completely different when the results come out. Plus they then see the public outcry at who wins with everyone saying they didn't vote for the them or others that made the list. Which brings up the question of just who did then?

It does make you laugh. They try to make out that their magazine is for the more educated person. As well as the less so. Then come along and think they can pull the wool over these very persons eyes. Basically they are insulting everyone. It might have started out once upon a time. That the result was true. But for many years now just reading around you soon end up with a theory of a fix.

I do remember one year that a forum got everyone to vote on it they women they least liked. Then all it's members voted for the ten most popular or should that be unpopular Hehe Either way not one of them made the list. We was talking around 30 to 40 thousand members too.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013)Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:44 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder FHM's Sexiest! (2013) Reply with quote

FHM sucks

Look at what they do my girl Britney Spears

Her History in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women
2012 #59 | 2011 #25 | 2010 #44 | 2009 #04 | 2008 #31 | 2007 #54 | 2005 #06 | 2004 #01 | 2003 #03 | 2002 #03 | 2001 #03 | 2000 #02 | 1999 #16

This year she was ranked #85 WTF Is wrong with them?

Censored them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: