Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Ive voted around 30 times all together Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Interesting to see Paige Tyler from Babestation topping the poll as Nuts have NO shoot of her
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

this poll is a joke - random girls topping
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

I think the fact that someone who has never been in Nuts is at the top of the voting is proof that this must be fixed or faulty Censored
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Yes, definitely something screwy going on there. Looking at the way the scores have changed it looks to me as if anyone who comes above her is getting voted down Sad And since it's easier to vote down than to vote up, this is all the more reason why we need to give Lucy all the votes we can, and give her link all the publicity we can Smile

http://www.nuts.co.uk/165901/sexiest-babes-2011/item/165979

(If anyone needs a "second choice", after you've voted for Lucy I'd recommend Emma Glover because she's lovely Smile)
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:44 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

now alice sey in the lead and never heard of her either. at least this poll is good for a laugh. Big Laugh and after reloading the page shes back down to 5th.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

How many times can i vote for Lucy?..If its a one time thing or can i vote more than once?..And if its a multiple voting thing how does one go about it to make sure it counts....
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Well as I said earlier, Ive voted 30+ times. Pigeon explained to me a while back that you CAN vote multiple times and it WILL count Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Thanks Rocky Smile ...but what i'd like to know is should there be some time between two votes...cause if theres not i could not start now and vote for her 200 times in the next one hour...are u sure that counts?
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Well as I said earlier, Ive voted 30+ times.

30+ times....You better get going. Hehe

You know fans of other models are voting multiple times.
sexybeast

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

And that my friends is the problem..since there are no rules to this whole business u can vote for Lucy as many times as u want or not vote for her at all..it does not really matter..because at the end of the day NUTS will interpret things as and whichever way they deem it convenient Wink
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Is 30 times not enough?
RockyMoney

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Ive just voted another 70 times, is that enough?
sexybeast

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:48 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

Hey Rocky just to make sure theres no lack of effort on my part i voted for Lucy 31 times right now Big Grin ...however something tells me its not really going to count Wry
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011!Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm    Subject: Vote Lucy Pinder as Nuts Sexiest Babe 2011! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Is 30 times not enough?

That's the problem, you never know what's enough, because it seems that Nuts tampers with the votes. So I say, you play the game like you're 10 points behind. I do several votes, several times, thru-out the day. Big Smile

Last edited by --disabled-- on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: