Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Yes chaps, it's another vote... Smile

This time it's "Vote for our Lynx Valentine!"... simply scroll down and click the button for Lucy, then go down to the bottom and press Vote...

http://www.lynxeffect.com/uk/home/blog/

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

I've voted, Great choice of pic by the way Big Smile Thumb Up!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

hot picture but has her leg been cropped looks really short thats the left leg btw
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Yes, there is something odd about it... but bear in mind that it's a Star pic, so bizarre photoshoppery isn't entirely unexpected (cf. the pic of Lucy and Michelle riding a bike with two front wheels).
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:31 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Theres an orb floating above the sink as well! Also what are we voting for?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

For Lucy to win Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Voted Big Smile

Another thing odd. How many bathrooms have you been in with absolutely nothing in it. No soap, bubble bath, shampoo, etc. Especially a womans bathroom. My better half has stuff everywhere and I'm not only talking things you wash with. There are all the other after wash stuff, etc.
tford

Contributions: 363

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
For Lucy to win Smile

Is it over? The only thing I could find was the top 19 hottest British women, how Sienna Miller won with her super flat chest is beyond me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

(checks)... Yes, seems it is over, I was expecting it to keep going for the weekend but never mind Smile Says the results are out on Monday so fingers crossed that Lucy's won, and thanks to all who voted Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:17 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Well this is a downer Sad I can't find the result on the Lynx website but I have found it in the Star and apparently someone called Stina Sanders won it. Never heard of her...
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well this is a downer Sad I can't find the result on the Lynx website but I have found it in the Star and apparently someone called Stina Sanders won it. Never heard of her...
whooooooooooooo? , you arn't the only one pigeon
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

She is one of Lynx's own models. Not famous at all.

I smell set up here Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Sounds like the sort of thing I'd expect...

Still, it seems that Lucy got a card off them anyway! Big Grin Here it is... personally I think it's horrible, but Lucy likes it, so that's what counts Thumb Up!

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Don't know what the fuss is all about...even if Lucy wins none of these stupid polls that seem to spring up every few days, she will still be number 1 with us...so why lose our heads over something so inconsequential !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: