Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well this is a downer Sad I can't find the result on the Lynx website but I have found it in the Star and apparently someone called Stina Sanders won it. Never heard of her...

She is one of Lynx's own models. Not famous at all.

I smell set up here Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Sounds like the sort of thing I'd expect...

Still, it seems that Lucy got a card off them anyway! Big Grin Here it is... personally I think it's horrible, but Lucy likes it, so that's what counts Thumb Up!

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

Don't know what the fuss is all about...even if Lucy wins none of these stupid polls that seem to spring up every few days, she will still be number 1 with us...so why lose our heads over something so inconsequential !!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Don't know what the fuss is all about...even if Lucy wins none of these stupid polls that seem to spring up every few days, she will still be number 1 with us...so why lose our heads over something so inconsequential !!!

Point is that Lucy herself does care about it Wink OK, some polls she cares more than others... and then there's this one where she doesn't win but still gets the prize Big Grin - and appreciates it Smile ...the point is that since she is number 1 with us, and gives us so much, voting for her in these polls is a rare opportunity to do something, however minor, to give her something back Big Smile

See here's Lucy's lovely understated way of asking us to do her a favour in the FHM poll...

Lucy wrote:
FHM's sexiest vote is now on, if you so wish you may vote for me Wink xxx http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/lucy-pinder

...I love her modest way of asking Smile - let's do what we can to give her what she wants Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote for Lucy Pinder on LynxPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on Lynx Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:

Or there is the other point. Why bother having a poll if you have already decided the winner?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: