Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Pigeon reports: No change in the intervening week.

Lucy is still at number 4, no up no down Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

...Well we have better news this week...

Lucy is up Big Grin

No room for complacency as she is only up one place, to number 3. So don't forget to keep voting...

But still, she is up and that is what we want to see Big Grin

They are still asking her to come in and do an interview. Which would be great Big Grin the last one was certainly a good one, indeed I remember it being cited on the official site as a reason to consider babe100 a good website Wink Taking this fact in conjunction with the knowledge that the request has been made officially of Neon leads to the conclusion that Neon are performing with their customary useless inadequacy Sad it is a great shame, especially considering the quality of the previous interview and the possibility of Lucy doing a vote-for-me video...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well we didn't have a chart update last week because the babe100 site went off to play with the fairies for a bit and it wasn't possible to produce one.

We've got one this week though and Lucy is up Big Smile

Not up enough, though, she's up one place to number 2. So let's make sure she gets the big One next week eh chaps? Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:28 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Oi, I said "let's make sure she hits the big One next week".

She's down to number 7 Mad come on, who hasn't been voting...? If I don't find out the whole class will stay in after school Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Right, it's detention for the lot of you.

Lucy's down to number 10 Sad

Big effort from everyone in the coming week please, we really need to change that!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:27 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well it looks like we have... a bit Smile

Lucy is up in this week's chart preview Smile

Only to number 9 though... They say they've had one of their biggest vote counts ever this week, so maybe Lucy got swamped. So let's be sure not to forget to vote for her every day this coming week and get her up the remaining 9 places Big Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Sorry, I was out of town this week so I wasn't able to vote at all.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well they say they've had even more of a bumper week for votes this week... but Lucy is still at number 9, so there must have been an increase in the number of votes Lucy got... Thumb Up!

So let's try and maintain that increased level while the overall total undergoes regression to the mean! Wink

Don't forget chaps, add Lucy to your Favourites and it automatically votes for her when you log in... so all you need to do is log in, see the message "We have automatically added a vote for each of your favourites: Lucy Pinder" and log out again... easy job Smile

They're still wanting Lucy to come in and do another interview/video for them... so am I, the last one she did was a goodie Smile But that was over two years ago now, so it's definitely time for another one... and a "vote for me" video too of course Smile so come on Neon, pull your finger out and sort it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:41 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
So let's try and maintain that increased level while the overall total undergoes regression to the mean! Wink

Well it looks like that's what happened... Lucy is up to number 3 in this week's preview Thumb Up! well done chaps Big Grin

She's listed as a "mover and shaker" as well Big Smile

So... let's see if we can get her to number 1 next week... where she should be Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:29 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well no doubt you have all noticed that babe100 has been down for quite some time now. Haven't you? Wink

Well it could be good news...

They are trying to get themselves a new domain name that doesn't suffer so much from the problem that when you google "babe" you get pr0n. Which is a problem I can sympathise with - there are similar considerations involved in running this site.

They are also updating the site to include new interactive features which sounds rather interesting...

We may have more news next week, I will let you know if we do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: