Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:45 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Good one Thumb Up! ...but I think you're getting your voting threads mixed up (not that I blame you, there's enough of them...)

You are right that Lucy's in first place on the Nuts polls Big Grin but on babe100 she was 8th on last week's chart, and this week's chart (which isn't up yet) she's up to second but missed the top spot by only five votes.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Yeah we... We must face the fact that is a little to much imposible for Lucy to make it in the first place since the babe100 pall is more like a popularity contest. Grandad

But we don't lose anything for trying, don't we?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well really it being a popularity contest is pretty significant I reckon. It's a popularity contest between many famous women many of whom are a lot better known than Lucy... and yet while Lucy does go up and down a bit, she's almost always in the top 10 and does hit the number 1 spot fairly frequently...

Which sounds like good stuff to me Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:35 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

And this is even more good stuff Big Grin

The preview of this week's chart is out and...

Lucy is back at number 1 Bounce Bounce Clap Clap

That's what we like to see Big Grin well done everyone who voted, let's keep it up for next week Wink

Apparently there was a big American vote, so congrats to our friends from across the pond Smile

They have also formalised their request for Lucy to do an interview and video Big Grin of course it's still anyone's guess whether it actually happens, but it's looking good Smile fingers crossed everyone!
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

PSA'huevo.

(Do not try translate that, it's a VERY mexican way to demonstrate happiness about something you were sure.
slp

Contributions: 85

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Sad just voted for lucy on babe 100 but they say keeley is no 1 and lucy is 2 so it looks like we need more votes to get our lucy back to numero uno
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

That's last week's chart, there's an email preview that comes out at the weekend which says in advance what the result for this week's chart is going to be Wink

So we did indeed as you suggest get Lucy up to numero uno, now what we need to do is keep her there Smile
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

LOL.

Número uno has a graphic accent in the U.

Número uno.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:51 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Ah but were we speaking Spanish or Italian...? Hehe
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:09 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Touché Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:47 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
slp wrote:
Sad just voted for lucy on babe 100 but they say keeley is no 1 and lucy is 2...

That's last week's chart...

...aha, it seems they are having problems updating the chart anyway. But Lucy has got a special blog entry congratulating her Thumb Up!

...Seems they haven't worked out that the pics of Lucy in the Star on Monday were originally as I posted them and not as the Star did though Wink Never mind Smile

They also say:

babe100 wrote:
So babeluvers, keep voting to see your number 1 babe be the babe100 chart topper!!!

Which of course I thoroughly endorse Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:21 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Bad news this week chaps Sad Lucy is down to number 3...

Apparently there was a flood of newcomers voting for the star of what as far as I can make out seems to be a movie version of some daft kids' TV programme which I have never seen Confused

Even if they outnumbered everyone else though that still shouldn't have put Lucy below number 2 Wink so don't forget to vote every day everyone.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

...Just so we don't forget, they love our Lucy over at babe100 Big Grin

Her lovely little wrist decoration has got a mention on their blog. Not to mention earning Lucy her own entry in the Babes with Tattoos section Big Smile

"The tattoo is feminine and subtle, I'm a real fan of this already!" says babe100... couldn't agree more, generally I can't stand tattoos but Lucy being Lucy has in typical Lucy style managed to avoid all the negative aspects with her choice of design and only got the positives Big Grin it's a sweet little thing, I love it Heart

So we won't be forgetting to vote eh Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

...Only it seems people have been forgetting Sad

They are saying that there has been a low vote from the UK this week because of the weather Confused Eh? It's been ideal weather for voting... way too hot to do anything except huddle over the air conditioner, which surely means the computer is readily to hand and there's no excuse at all not to vote Confused

Anyway the result is that Lucy is down to number 4 Sad this is not good enough, look at all the good material babe100 have put in their blog about Lucy this week... she deserves to be number 1 in the vote as well!

So let's make sure we all vote every day this coming week chaps Wink
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:42 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Sorry, I've been busy last days and I couldn't vote.
I will fix it rigth away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: