Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Hoots, we didnae make it... Wry

This week's chart preview is now out and Lucy is still at number 2...

So let's not forget to do our duty for next week... Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:57 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Sad

Lucy is down at number 11 this week Sad

Lots more effort next week please chaps Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:45 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

¿11?
WTF?

We must keep voting.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:46 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

We must indeed.

People have been doing, in fact... big thanks to everyone who has voted Big Smile

...so let's keep it up chaps Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

...See what I mean... people have been voting Smile look what babe100 have said about Lucy this week Big Grin

babe100 wrote:
LUCY PINDER AT NO 4 FROM NO 11 WELCOME BACK TO THE TOP TEN TO OUR LUSCIOUS LUCY BOY OH BOY DIDN?T SHE LOOK CLASSILY HOT AS A DINER ON HELLS
KITCHEN WHAT GREAT LIPS MY FIRST MOVER AND SHAKER

"Classily hot" Yes that's Lucy all over Smile ..."Great lips" Yes she has indeed... posters on a certain other forum take note Wink

...But number 4 is of course not number 1 so don't let's slack off Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Lucy is up to number 2 in this week's chart release Thumb Up!

Well done to all those who have voted Smile

...so no slacking now chaps, let's see Lucy at number 1 in the next one Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:34 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

OI. I said NO SLACKING...

This week's chart preview is in and Lucy has dropped to number 3. By only three votes. Come on, who forgot, own up...

Babe100 are still saying on all these previews that they want Lucy to come in and do a "vote for me" video and another interview... I find it kinda frustrating reading that... I think it's a great idea and if I worked for Neon ROFL I'd set it up... but I don't so I can't Wink
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:52 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Sorry, but I was off town the last week, and so I am now, away from a computer.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:47 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Not to worry. The new chart preview is out and Lucy is up to number 2 Big Grin

Let's see if we can get her to number 1 next week chaps Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:40 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well, well, well, well, well Big Grin

Look who's number one this week Bounce Bounce

Well Done Everyone Thumb Up! let's make sure we keep her there for next week!

...They are still wanting Lucy to come in and do another interview, as well. They are rather fond of Lucy at babe100 Wink and they've been wanting her to do another interview for a long time now...

It has been over two years since she last did an interview for them, and it was a good interview too... here it is... it even attracted a commendation from Jen on the official forum IIRC. It'd definitely be good to see another one... and hopefully a "vote for me" video as well, Lucy is good at things like that Wink come on Neon, pull your finger out and get it sorted!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:18 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Waah it didn't happen Cry

Lucy is down to number 3 this week Sad

I know there's a silly amount of voting to be done at the moment... not only is there babe100 but there are the Nuts Blondes vs Brunettes poll and the 100 Naked Babes poll too... and I think the askmen.com vote is still running as well... it's something of an overload, I will admit...

But that is no kind of a reason to let Lucy down Wink so make sure you put your votes in everyone!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:22 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Come on, chaps...

"OUR VERY SPECIAL AND FAVOURITE THE LUSCIOUS LUCY PINDER" (they always write everything in capitals for some reason) is down to number 8 this week Sad "This will not do", as the prosecutor said...

Don't forget to vote everyone Smile

Also... "NO NEWS OF LUCY THIS WEEK BABELUVERS"... ahem. You just haven't heard yet Wink
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:07 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

I think it was my bad, I couldn't vote all this week. The school is killing me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:41 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

Well OK, Dib is excused because it's his school's fault. But still we have some very naughty people on here, come on, own up, who was it who didn't vote, there are four more of you and if I don't get an answer we're all staying behind after school...

Smile

...Lucy is up to number 2 this week Big Smile

But she was only five votes off being number 1 Sad

So come on everybody, make sure she gets her deserved position next week!
Dib

Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:00 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder on babe100 Reply with quote

I already voted and she's in first place.

C'mon guys we musn't let her down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: