Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:39 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

Yes, once again our favourite woman needs our help Smile

Simply visit this link and click "10" to vote for Lucy Thumb Up!

...and also as usual, the vote is being monitored.

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:41 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

Done. Wink
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

No Doubt! Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

thats one hell of a top ten for her to be first place in. tough choice between cheryl and lucy for me but i made sure to choose the latter.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

What is there to win?? a ham? Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

done Thumb Up!
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

Done Beer
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
What is there to win?? a ham? Hehe

No - wrong time of year - you can win a turkey for Christmas. Or the alternative prize is a nice warm winter scarf made from thread spun from cat hair shed by Lucy's extensive menagerie and woven by her own fair hands with the message "Thanks for voting for me" on it. But only if you transition yourself into the alternate universe where Lucy's career sidelines are turkey farming and cat hair scarf weaving. You'll probably need the Guide Mk II for that, but watch out for the Vogons.

snowflake wrote:
Sorry but i won't vote.

Well of course you don't actually have to, but any particular reason why not?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:31 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

done Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:10 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

NUTS HAVE CHANGED LUCY'S LINK! The link to vote for Lucy is now http://www.nuts.co.uk/132870/the-sexiest-women-in-the-world/item/133335

So... anyone who has posted a vote-for-Lucy link elsewhere - on facebook or any other site - you now need to go and delete your original post and post the new link Sad

And you all need to go and vote again too, because it looks like they reset the poll when they changed things Sad

I hereby apologise on behalf of our nutty friends...
pogo

Contributions: 361

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dice

Contributions: 123

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:36 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

i think this is the worse ive ever seen lucy do in a nuts poll

pogo wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
You'll probably need the Guide Mk II for that, but watch out for the Vogons.

Nice to see a fellow Hitch-hiker Pigeon! Thumb Up!

and dont forget your towel Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:50 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

Dice wrote:
i think this is the worse ive ever seen lucy do in a nuts poll

It helps to look at the "aggregate" page, the individual voting pages are all out of sync and don't always show a meaningful result.

But she does need every vote she can get, so don't give up everyone!

Of course, Nuts screwing with the poll after the first flush of interest had died down didn't help. I think it also didn't do much good when they changed the pic, it's now this one:

...the original was better Wink - much more inviting, I'm not surprised Lucy's doing less well since they changed it.

Dice wrote:
pogo wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
You'll probably need the Guide Mk II for that, but watch out for the Vogons.

Nice to see a fellow Hitch-hiker Pigeon! Thumb Up!

and dont forget your towel Thumb Up!

I tell you, today the world feels like one of the places Arthur visited while trying to find his way back home. Nuts giving Lucy a less good picture is only one of many things that are all weird and wrong today. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned the Guide Mk II, I've gone and attracted the Vogons' attention...
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

after going to vote for the second time, i thought to myself. what happens if Lucy does win. these polls happen year after year and i cant recall anything special happening to the winner. anyway i dont think ill bother voting again as Nuts already have a good idea how popular lucy is and unless she finishes below the top 5 or so i dont see this poll changing their minds.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the WorldPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy Pinder in Nuts Sexiest Women in the World Reply with quote

Well... the polls aren't all the same, some of them do finish with a definite result which is reflected in a magazine feature, while some of them just never close and so never achieve a final result.

Since we don't know in advance which it's going to be the appropriate thing to do is consider it as one of the first kind and treat it as something which - if all goes well - will eventually result in Lucy being declared sexiest woman of 2010.

This would be of benefit to everyone - to Lucy herself and to the fans.

To Lucy herself, because of the resulting headline position she gets in the feature, listing all the runners-up with Lucy taking pride of place at number one with the biggest picture - even if it does turn out to be an old one.

But more than that, it shows that she can still hold pride of place as top model and has not been knocked off her perch by some upstart newcomer. We don't want them thinking "let's feature so-and-so instead." And with Lucy's career being as long as it has been to continue winning things becomes more important the longer it goes on.

It also provides a valuable point to go on her "CV" - and this is especially important as with things being what they are as regards the lack of any appearances outside Nuts, there isn't much by way of other sources of impressive CV points for her.

And for the fans - it is obvious that anything that boosts Lucy's success, no matter in how small a way, is a good result for the fans who benefit from her success.

I know there are some people who look a bit askance at the "Nuts culture" - but the fact is that's what Lucy depends on at the moment. I myself would certainly like to see Lucy in more, and more upmarket, publications, and I do find the "Nuts culture" somewhat worrying since it's such an all-the-eggs-in-one-basket sort of thing for her. But since it is like that, since she does do well in Nuts, and since the best way to help her achieve more widespread notice in future is to do the best we can for her success in what she is doing at the present, we should support Lucy and help to make that present success as great as possible.

And really, how much effort is it to click a mouse button, compared with the pleasure she brings us all? Plus it's rare enough that we get any sort of chance to give anything back to her for that... so even if it is only a little that we can give back, it's worth making the trivial effort to do so. After all, we all owe her Smile

So please, everyone, do make that tiny little effort to vote for Lucy. And also to click the "Like" button as well as voting. It's not hard, it helps Lucy and helping Lucy helps all of us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: