Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:37 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Yes, chaps, Lucy needs your vote again Big Smile

Nuts are doing a "sexiest girls of 2010" page and of course Lucy is featured...

So do your bit for our favourite lass, visit Lucy's voting page and give her a big 10 Thumb Up!

(In case the reminder is needed... yes, the voting will be monitored for abuse.)

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:34 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

I voted her 10, i must say that voting board on nuts website is a bit weird, if you view lucys score while looking @ another models score its different to her over all score. I expected to see her first but she should be rated higher than that! Joint first is not good enough, get voting everyone!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I voted her 10, i must say that voting board on nuts website is a bit weird, if you view lucys score while looking @ another models score its different to her over all score.

It does that, it's on several different servers and they aren't always properly in sync. It evens up in the end Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
I expected to see her first but she should be rated higher than that! Joint first is not good enough, get voting everyone!

Thumb Up!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:55 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Lucy needs more votes Sad

wtf is Keely hazell doing so high on it. she isnt even in nuts. have the d**kheads found it already Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:19 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Search me... she isn't in anything else for that matter either... can't stand her myself, she gives me the creeps... she certainly isn't a match for Lucy, and I think they should have left her out of it and put Malene up instead Smile

I would hope that the pointless spitefulness isn't going to happen again, but you never can tell with such irrationality Wry
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

LUCY gets 10 but deserve 10billion Cloud 9 Cloud 9
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

did my bit guys....now may the most deserving lady win....and i just had a premonition....its Lucy again Hehe
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:49 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Just noticed Sophie Howard isn't in the list, very odd. Also although not everyones cup of tea, she is a regular in Nuts, Sophie Reade is missing as well.

Edit - Looks like someone somewhere is listening both have now appeared on the poll.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:32 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

If the FHM readers had any say in the vote then that would be true. The unfortunate truth is that FHM make up the poll, and any models who work for their rivals simply don't exist.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

...a point which is emphasised by the observation that they don't care if the voting page doesn't work. People were complaining on another forum that it wouldn't let them vote, and I had found the same myself; I emailed them about it several times and despite saying they would fix it they never did.

Harrumph.

Anyway, back to the Nuts poll... a reminder to Facebook users: as well as voting 10 for Lucy, please remember to click the "Like" button at the top of the page Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:41 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Don't forget this please chaps... Lucy needs a lot more votes!

http://www.nuts.co.uk/101766/sexiest-girls-of-2010/item/102086

Particular appeal to Facebook users please to click the "Like" button on Lucy's page, as well as voting.
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:45 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

I click on the link & get this-
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

That must be the nicest 404 in the whole web.
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:49 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

It should have Lucy, Michelle, Malene, and Sophie for the 404 Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: