Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:12 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Well that's better than seing faked results, shame on you Nuts!

Shame on Nuts? Confused I say, good on them for pulling it. It wasn't Nuts who were messing about with it.

I did have hopes that that sort of thing wouldn't happen this time round, but I suspect that since DarkmanXX was banned from .info for repeatedly making offensive and frankly stupid remarks about Lucy's work, it is likely that any Nuts poll featuring Lucy will need very careful monitoring...

RockyMoney wrote:
Why's Rosie so popular anyway? She's nice but I don't think she's brilliant, she's popular I think due to her getting quite a lot of shoots, Lucy does seem to be fading away a bit I think, she doesn't do enough shoots. I'm happy with it buy it could be better, and by returning her column then she's featured in it every week atleast!

Nice but not brilliant, I think that sums it up very well Smile she's OK, but she's neither as good-looking nor as talented as Lucy, nor does she have Lucy's sparkle, vitality or intelligence.

One significant point is Lucy signing an exclusive topless contract with Nuts... as we have seen the terms don't stop her "spare" pics from Nuts shoots appearing in Australian magazines, but it has put the kybosh on her appearing in any other UK ones, and is also the reason why she hasn't done any new shoots for onlytease. Rosie on the other hand does not have such a restriction and so she has been showing up in various other places.

It is a bit of a worryingly eggs-in-one-basket type of situation since with the Star going loopy it leaves Nuts as Lucy's sole vehicle. On the other hand it certainly shows their commitment to her and as I said they've given us plenty of features... it would really be kind of hard for them to feature Lucy that much more often as with only one major model feature per issue it would reduce their variety too much.

But certainly they ought to sort the column out, and guarantee us a picture - and generally an extremely good one - of Lucy every week. It would certainly change the buying patterns of those who currently only buy the occasional issue... Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

So it is the jana guy doing it yeh? cos someones asking.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

That is my suspicion, he is a friend of DarkmanXX and that provides "revenge" for Darkman's ban (which I fully support BTW, he would be banned from here if he did the same thing) as a motive.

I have had a reply from Nuts about this... they say they don't think it has been tampered with, though I'm not sure they fully understand the technical aspects - it was the publishing side who replied, whereas it is the technical team who know all the details of what happened to last year's poll, and it is perhaps only myself who really knows what a strange character was responsible for that. They also say they were surprised not to see Lucy placed higher, and confirm my suspicion that it's not much of a big deal this year.
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:00 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

10 for the sexiest girl I have looked at.
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

yh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: