Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
I click on the link & get this-

(404 page)

Not the link I just posted surely? It works for me... You've cropped off the URL bar so the vital information is missing Wink

I do get that when I click the "10" button on Lucy's page, because after voting for Lucy it takes you to the page for Lucy Briggs and for some reason her page is borked. Lucy's page works though, and the problem with LB's page won't stop our Lucy's vote being registered.
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

i get the 404 message aswell , does this mean voting has ended ?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Again... which page do you get it from? Do you get it from clicking the link above, or do you get it when you vote for Lucy? The latter is what happens for me. When you vote for Lucy it registers the vote and then redirects to Lucy Briggs's page, and it is her page which is giving the 404 - you get the same result when clicking on her name from the list. All it means is that something is wrong with her page specifically; you can still vote for our Lucy P.
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Again... which page do you get it from? Do you get it from clicking the link above, or do you get it when you vote for Lucy? The latter is what happens for me. When you vote for Lucy it registers the vote and then redirects to Lucy Briggs's page, and it is her page which is giving the 404 - you get the same result when clicking on her name from the list. All it means is that something is wrong with her page specifically; you can still vote for our Lucy P.
it comes up with the 404 on both of the links in this thread but was fine yesterday Shrug , also tried on nuts site but can't find it?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:06 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Yeah i cant find it either, Can anyone still find the page or have they finished the voting?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

It's actually the link from this thread that is giving the 404? So you are not seeing Lucy's page at all?

In that case I think it's Akamai's servers being out of sync. The Nuts website is fronted by Akamai, which means that it is delivered by one of a whole bunch of different servers in different places; which one you get to use depends on where you are and who your ISP is, plus some semi-random elements so you don't always get the same one. The content on all of them is supposed to be the same but in practice this is not the case, which is why the scores change depending on which result page you are looking at, and is also why some people see updated stuff on the Nuts websites when others can't see it yet.

From here, I can see Lucy's page just fine; it's the one following it which doesn't work for me. So I guess the thing is to keep trying, and it'll probably come back eventually.
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:12 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

How do you actually get to the page to vote for them? I cant find it
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Lucy's page

Complete list

...However in the last few minutes both of those have stopped working for me as well.

I am wondering if the poll has actually been taken down, or if this is simply a temporary fault which is gradually propagating. Will keep you all updated Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:58 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

...OK, it is indeed a fault and Nuts are now looking into it.
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Anyone know when we find out the results? Lucy has to be in the top 3 atleast
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Pretty sure it has been pulled altogether. Someone was messing about with it to keep Rosie Jones in first place, I alerted Nuts to this and it seems they have scrapped the poll as a result.

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat May 22, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

Well that's better than seing faked results, shame on you Nuts! Why's Rosie so popular anyway? She's nice but I don't think she's brilliant, she's popular I think due to her getting quite a lot of shoots, Lucy does seem to be fading away a bit I think, she doesn't do enough shoots. I'm happy with it buy it could be better, and by returning her column then she's featured in it every week atleast!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:12 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Well that's better than seing faked results, shame on you Nuts!

Shame on Nuts? Confused I say, good on them for pulling it. It wasn't Nuts who were messing about with it.

I did have hopes that that sort of thing wouldn't happen this time round, but I suspect that since DarkmanXX was banned from .info for repeatedly making offensive and frankly stupid remarks about Lucy's work, it is likely that any Nuts poll featuring Lucy will need very careful monitoring...

RockyMoney wrote:
Why's Rosie so popular anyway? She's nice but I don't think she's brilliant, she's popular I think due to her getting quite a lot of shoots, Lucy does seem to be fading away a bit I think, she doesn't do enough shoots. I'm happy with it buy it could be better, and by returning her column then she's featured in it every week atleast!

Nice but not brilliant, I think that sums it up very well Smile she's OK, but she's neither as good-looking nor as talented as Lucy, nor does she have Lucy's sparkle, vitality or intelligence.

One significant point is Lucy signing an exclusive topless contract with Nuts... as we have seen the terms don't stop her "spare" pics from Nuts shoots appearing in Australian magazines, but it has put the kybosh on her appearing in any other UK ones, and is also the reason why she hasn't done any new shoots for onlytease. Rosie on the other hand does not have such a restriction and so she has been showing up in various other places.

It is a bit of a worryingly eggs-in-one-basket type of situation since with the Star going loopy it leaves Nuts as Lucy's sole vehicle. On the other hand it certainly shows their commitment to her and as I said they've given us plenty of features... it would really be kind of hard for them to feature Lucy that much more often as with only one major model feature per issue it would reduce their variety too much.

But certainly they ought to sort the column out, and guarantee us a picture - and generally an extremely good one - of Lucy every week. It would certainly change the buying patterns of those who currently only buy the occasional issue... Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

So it is the jana guy doing it yeh? cos someones asking.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"!Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy on Nuts "Sexiest girls of 2010"! Reply with quote

That is my suspicion, he is a friend of DarkmanXX and that provides "revenge" for Darkman's ban (which I fully support BTW, he would be banned from here if he did the same thing) as a motive.

I have had a reply from Nuts about this... they say they don't think it has been tampered with, though I'm not sure they fully understand the technical aspects - it was the publishing side who replied, whereas it is the technical team who know all the details of what happened to last year's poll, and it is perhaps only myself who really knows what a strange character was responsible for that. They also say they were surprised not to see Lucy placed higher, and confirm my suspicion that it's not much of a big deal this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: