Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:58 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Nuts are doing their Best Boobs in Britain thing again.

This one is important. Lucy's triumphs in similar Nuts votes have been a major plank both of her own promotion and of the Lucy/Nuts success story. She needs to be winning this one too. And one may not give in to complacency and simply assume that she is bound to romp away with it.

At the moment there are a few models all with 100% but Lucy is number 2, not number 1. Given Nuts's recent plugging of the current number 1 I'm not sure whether this ordering is another "Star 8/10 thing", or simply means that while all the models registering 100% have received nothing but "10" votes Lucy has had the second highest number of votes.

Either way Lucy needs more votes. As many as possible please.

You can vote for Lucy on this page - click the "10" button.

"You have the power to decide who has the best boobs in Britain", it says. Well we all know who that is don't we... and "Vote now", it says. So vote, vote, vote for Lucy Pinder...

By way of further encouragement Nuts have headlined Lucy's voting page with this picture. And what better encouragement could you want? Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

I have voted, but something appears fishy. When I scroll between the Ladies the vote percentage changes and a different order comes up on most clicks. Sometime Lucy has 100%, then 85.5, then 86.5 etc. She moves between 2nd 3rd and 4th. Rosie Jones then Sophie were top. All a bit weird.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

How strange... it's doing that to me as well now, it wasn't doing it last night. Lucy moves up and down the list and her score changes a point or two; what it gives her seems to depend on whose page you're looking at.

Very odd. It's the sort of thing you see when the content is generated by a database which is so massive it has to be split over several servers and they have gone out of sync. But that vote only needs such a simple database you could serve it off a microcontroller almost.

I think the thing to do is keep voting and see if it sorts itself out...
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

There doesn't seem to be a limit on the voting, It lets me vote every time I visit Lucy's page.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:31 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

(pokes around the code) (thinks: Oh good grief, what a total dog's breakfast this is...)

Without doing a full analysis, I think it may be using session cookies and failing silently if it doesn't like what it sees... safest to clear cookies in between attempts.

It's also using some facility provided by Yahoo to count the votes, so no wonder the results are all over the place, I've thought Yahoo's servers are powered by LSD for some time now...

Sturgeon's Law applies with particular force to web developers.
Dib

Contributions: 276

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

I voted just now and she's in third.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

She's in fifth now Sad Sad

...It doesn't use cookies, whether session or otherwise. I'm pretty sure it doesn't use any form of tracking for the actual votes at all. So you can vote as many times as you want...

And this one REALLY IS IMPORTANT. I might even say... it's officially important. In fact I will say that. It's not just "Pigeon going on again". Lucy needs to win this.

Shout We MUST see Lucy winning this. This one matters.

Vote, vote, vote for Lucy Pinder
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:45 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

...It's still doing the upsy-downsy database-out-of-sync thing. Lucy shows as second on some of the pages, but she shows as sixth on more of them Sad

Keep it up please everyone.

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dib

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:48 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...It's still doing the upsy-downsy database-out-of-sync thing. Lucy shows as second on some of the pages, but she shows as sixth on more of them Sad

So as well as continuing to vote Lucy up I have also started to vote those who are showing above her down. Which feels a bit dodgy but it's most definitely valid to say "the end justifies the means".

Keep it up please everyone.

LOL!
Seems you have been checking the other forum...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

LOL back at you Big Laugh

1) I Have My Sources, as they say

2) Grest Minds Think Alike

Big Grin
Dib

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

I'm flattered.

BTW... No matter how much I vote, the result never changes.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Very Very Very Slowly.

I have no way of telling for certain, but I think it does use session cookies to attempt to validate them. So you need a simple way of clearing session cookies... the ones called PHPSESSID.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:32 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Well Lucy is doing better today Big Grin

So... let's make sure she continues to do better. No room for complacency... it's not just a question of getting Lucy to the top, it's about keeping her there too...

Here's some encouragement... Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:19 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Aaaarrrrgghhhh!!!!!

Lucy has dropped like a stone overnight Furious

LOADS of votes from everyone please...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:48 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Furious

This is fixed.

Lucy was at the top yesterday. Today she's gone way down. None of the others have dropped so far. And similarly Jana has moved up a couple of percent and nobody else has.

I've been analysing this. Someone has got a botnet voting for Jana. And what is worse, it's also voting Lucy down. And the flaming thing has put so many votes in that it's swamping any single person's efforts, or even the combined efforts of multiple people, even if you were to vote so fast it used your entire bandwidth.

We need... literally... hundreds of thousands of votes for Lucy. I'm not joking.

It makes me sick. This thing doesn't matter for Jana - she's not a Nuts girl, she's not even "British boobs" at all. She's basically a pr0n model who does the occasional glamour shoot. Her interests are elsewhere. And it does matter for Lucy.... her interests are right here.

The only thing I can think of to do is to simply post about it on here so it's a matter of public record.

And, of course, to keep voting. Never say die till you're dead.

Last edited by Pigeon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: