Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Jens done it Big Grin shes onto them look at tthis.

Jen wrote:
No. In fact there is no cheating in favour of Lucy. However there has been some cheating in favour of Jana.

Neither Lucy nor (I can only assume) Jana are responsible for this idiots actions.

I suggest the person who has rigged up a voting bot should remove it, I will be letting Nuts know today.

(My bold).

Good one Jen Thumb Up! I guess she already has let them know, looking at the results over the past couple of hours. Let's hope that's the business sorted Smile

(Given that that forum is registered-only I wouldn't make a habit of quoting it on here. However, this being Jen herself speaking, on a matter which is of importance - as I noted earlier in the thread - I'll let it stand this time Wink)
iya_pula

Contributions: 1

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 pm    Subject: oh...my god!!!!!!! Reply with quote

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh......myyyy ggooodddd......
LUcy....i Like u'r bobs Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

To whom it may concern.

I have spoken with the Nuts sysadmins concerning the bot problem, which has been continuing over the last several weeks.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:48 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

...and they have now taken the poll down altogether. Lucy won, though whether they will use the result now I'm not sure. Given that she was leading when they took the link off the front page though they may have decided to already.

Naturally we will all be glad Lucy won but I find myself unable to engage in the expected rejoicing given the way the whole thing has been spoiled.

Instead we have a new poll... "100 naked babes"... and yes, Lucy does feature Smile

Vote for Lucy here Smile

And I hope I don't need to point out that this one is operating under surveillance. Actual humans will be checking the server logs, and will be taking direct and official action against perps as well as blocking their efforts. They will get heavy if the need arises. So... just don't.

Dib

Contributions: 276

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:42 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

So... Lucy won?
Excelent.

Now we must try she wins the next... but... When does the poll end? I'm out of town so I cannot vote as much as I would like to.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:23 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

No idea I'm afraid, it doesn't say Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:33 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Don't forget about this chaps.

Lucy NEEDS YOUR VOTE in the 100 Naked Babes poll.

The poll has now gone off the front page of the Nuts website, but it still exists, and now that it's not readily visible people are not voting. While it was on the front page Lucy was consistently in first place. Now it's hidden she's dropped to second so DON'T FORGET THIS ONE GANG.

Furthermore we now have another poll in which Lucy again needs your vote Smile It's a "Blondes vs Brunettes" poll, but rather than simply have you vote Brunettes (or Blondes), they have a list of brunettes and blondes and the idea is you vote for each of them on the basis of their hair colour...

Lucy is one of the brunettes of course Big Smile so make sure you give her your vote on this one too!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:29 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Bit upsy downsy on these. Don't be forgetting them chaps...

100 Naked Babes

Blondes vs Brunettes

Edit: Blondes vs Brunettes is now CLOSED.

Don't forget the other one though Wink
jlm

Contributions: 2

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

:
:
:
Actual humans will be checking the server logs, and will be taking direct and official action
:
:
:

ROFL ROFL

You made my day Thumb Up!
fan101

Contributions: 390

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:49 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

lucy is in the lead
fan101

Contributions: 390

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

now shes in 3rd place come guys lets bost up lucy
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:15 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Shes joint thirst with Seren Gibson and Katie Marie Cork, come on guys get voting Lucy deserves it! Big Smile
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Voted Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

You can also vote for Lucy for having the best bum, shes got my vote Thumb Up! Shes currently second, she can easily be 1st lets help her out guys
RockyMoney

Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain"Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Nuts "Best Boobs in Britain" Reply with quote

Does voting more than once change anything?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: