Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

Looks like Maxim need a prod to include Lucy on their list!

Go here: Maxim Hot 100 Vote - Scroll down to the bottom, type "Lucy Pinder" in the box, and submit your entry Big Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:13 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

Done but I dont know why Lucy isnt in the initial list! Spinning Eyes Lucy Pinder doesnt get into the list but Britney Spears does? Wry If they keep this up I'll feel inclined to not bother...
patriot

Contributions: 739

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

Done!

Don't know if they'll count more than one vote but it's worth a try.
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

*Voted* Thumb Up!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

strange why lucy isn't in there but voted anyway Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

*bump* Smile

Dice

Contributions: 123

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

guessing she's not on there, because she's known as a Nuts girl,

though i didnt bother looking at the other names
pogo

Contributions: 361

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

Lucy has done a few Maxim shoots. But the reason Lucy stopped doing them was because Lucy signed a exclusive contract with Nuts. Lucy did a couple of shoots with Loaded while it was still owned by the same company as Nuts. I believe as Pigeon told me. That Lucy has only done one shoot for Loaded since it was sold in 2010. Nuts gave permission for that shoot I believe.

I'm thinking that Maxim might be doing this as FHM do theirs. People only printed recently in their publication and might even fix the results.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

I'm thinking that since the UK version of Maxim is sadly no more, they are concentrating on American "names"...

My hope, such as it is, comes from the opposite geographical direction... the Czech version of Maxim has recently featured Courtnie Quinlan, and before that Sabine, both in shoots done specially for the purpose... and of course there was the feature of Lucy's 2010 calendar in the Russian version.

Last year's Loaded shoot and the fact that Lucy wants to do another Loaded shoot demonstrate that the Nuts contract does have some flexibility, so there might just be a chance that if enough people put Lucy's name in, we could see some sort of result Smile

Yeah, I know it's a long shot... but since GM's current modus operandi seems to be to stumble around getting p**sed the whole time and then spending the next day's office time either hung over or drinking again, with what little effort they remain capable of going on plugging the new models instead of giving Lucy the promotion she deserves, Lucy needs all the external help she can get... Wry
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:02 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
That Lucy has only done one shoot for Loaded since it was sold in 2010. Nuts gave permission for that shoot I believe.
How long is her Censored Nuts contract? This contract seems to be brought up everytime theres desire for a loaded/front shoot. Its like she keeps signing on back with the same contract that permits her from appearing in any other publication. Yet Rosie,Holly,India etc seem to shoot for whomever they please. And its not like Lucy has 10x more features in Nuts. They must be paying her crazy money I guess Read It!
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

Was Lucy in the Ask Men Top 99 girls?

I can't believe Kate Upton lost to Sofia Vergara for Number 1....In a few years, Kate is going to be Number 1 over here in America, she should already be.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Was Lucy in the Ask Men Top 99 girls?

She was in the voting list but she didn't make the results Sad

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/vote-lucy-pinder-in-askmen-s-100-sexiest-women-in-the-world-t659.html

linkweed wrote:
Poggy wrote:
That Lucy has only done one shoot for Loaded since it was sold in 2010. Nuts gave permission for that shoot I believe.

How long is her Censored Nuts contract? This contract seems to be brought up everytime theres desire for a loaded/front shoot. Its like she keeps signing on back with the same contract that permits her from appearing in any other publication. Yet Rosie,Holly,India etc seem to shoot for whomever they please. And its not like Lucy has 10x more features in Nuts. They must be paying her crazy money I guess Read It!

I think that is indeed it - some kind of rolling renewal deal.

Rosie at least does have an exclusive contract with Nuts - or at least one which is sufficiently restrictive to prevent her appearing in Zoo. I'm not sure about the others.

However all those three are with Samantha Bond, an agency which seems to look after its big stars much better than GM - SB's big names are constantly showing up doing this that and the other, whereas GM are concentrating on their new arrivals and to a large extent letting their big names survive on their reputation... that latter being exactly the problem (or one of them) that Lucy escaped by leaving Neon.

Lindsey Strutt joined GM not long after Lucy did, and has left them already - for Mode Models - nor is she the only one.

Lucy would be much better off to take a leaf out of her book and move on herself - to Samantha Bond or Mode or someone else who's going to give her the backing she needs and deserves.

I did think when Lucy joined that GM was going to give her a major boost, but it hasn't happened, and the relationship has now more or less moved to exploitation (just as happened with Neon) - GM using Lucy's name to big themselves up, while more or less letting Lucy's own welfare go hang.

If moving on means canning this futile "creative director" dead end then so be it. Writing sales blurb for cosmetics companies and one-line "news" items which are several weeks out of date for a blog that nobody reads is such a waste of Lucy's talent that it makes me weep Weep and there isn't realistically much else that she can do, since she's drifted further and further out of touch with what the world looks like from the fans' side of the fence over the last few years - what can she create when she doesn't have a clue what the consumers appreciate even about her own appearance?

Not to mention that it's diverting effort from her own welfare and progression, and promoting other models at her own expense. She is both wasting and being wasted with every minute she spends on that. Exploitation again.

She would be far better off moving to an agency which will look after her properly, putting both their and her every effort into getting her the work she is so good at - Loaded, onlytease, for example, and the TV and acting work she says she wants to do - but she ain't gonna get it with GM the way things are at the moment.

The GM experiment has failed... time to move on, Lucy, don't let this "creative director" business tie you into yet another exploitative rut. Get out while you can... you can shine so brightly, use your light for yourself, don't let anyone else hijack it again.

Here we stand
Face the future
They say you live and you learn
Got no time
For reflection
Your bridges started to burn.
That was then this is now

You've been there,
And you've done it.
Had your back to the wall
In the race,
And now you've run it
It doesn't matter at all.

Don't look back,
And don't you worry
You can't live for yesterday
Open door
Into tomorrow
You have to take it and break away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0QH2s6hRw
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

As great as that would be(for us anyway) for her to leave GM and go to another agency that would promote her in other publications, i dont see her leaving her C.Director title. It seems like a huge career move for her now that I dont see her taking.
Do you know if GM have any part in her mobile site? Or do they stick strictly to publications/appearances?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in Maxim Hot 100 Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
As great as that would be(for us anyway) for her to leave GM and go to another agency that would promote her in other publications, i dont see her leaving her C.Director title. It seems like a huge career move for her now that I dont see her taking.

It would be great for Lucy as well as for us Smile She has sooo much more long-term potential if she and her agency would go balls-out getting her first a greater variety of shoots and from that moving into the TV/acting sphere - as she has once again said she wants to do - and that could last as long as she likes, once she gets properly stuck in she's certain to be a success and she can of course take different roles as appropriate as she gets older.

At the moment she's just being exploited - again - GM using her name and fame to promote themselves while Lucy isn't getting anything out of it except rotting at a desk with all her talent going to waste. It's not going to get her anywhere, it'll only lower her profile and when it inevitably comes to an end she'll be stuck for anything except even more rotting at a desk.

She needs to get out of it now, the sooner she does the easier it will be, before the quicksand sucks her in...

linkweed wrote:
Do you know if GM have any part in her mobile site? Or do they stick strictly to publications/appearances?

Without GM there would be no mobile site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: