Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:43 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

It's that time again... time to vote for Lucy on the FHM 100 Sexiest Women list Smile

Two methods are available:

1) Go to http://www.fhm.com/girls/covergirls/lucy-pinder and click on "Vote Now" underneath the writing to the right of Lucy's picture

2) Go to http://www.fhm.com/girls/100-sexiest-women - type "Lucy Pinder" in the box labelled "Find your favourite girl" to the right of the picture... Lucy's name will then pop up and hide the "Vote Now" button Roll Eyes so click somewhere blank to make the popup disappear, then click "Vote Now"

Then there is a third stage...

3) If the vote does not work... try going via a proxy and try again. If that doesn't work, try a different proxy, etc Smile

Typical FHM - provide a vote that doesn't work and then make up the results.

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
KARANVOHRA17

Contributions: 44

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

i tried it with firefox 10.0 and it worked Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:14 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Excellent - glad to hear it! I've tried firefox, opera and konqueror, no soap with any of them... Which is much the same as in previous years - it randomly does work for some people and doesn't work for others, for no apparent reason, and they never do anything about it...
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

im assuming it worked for me as it says "nice choice" after I click her name. and the pics from that first one are in my top 5 candids of her Spinning Eyes great choice Thumb Up!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 am    Subject: Re: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Typical FHM - provide a vote that doesn't work and then make up the results.

Ever thought that it is meant to be like this. After all it's a fix every year. Hence why I don't vote on it Cry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Yeah, I know... Sad The only reason I bother posting about it is that Lucy herself does want people to vote on it...

I remember when last year's came up Sophie Howard said something like "don't bother voting for me, it's all rubbish and I don't appear in FHM anyway"... pity Lucy doesn't say the same Smile but until she does, I feel obliged to advertise it...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

OK... For those who have been having problems with the vote not working, I've been doing some research...

After a bit of a detour up a blind alley I have now reached a conclusion which I regard as reliable Smile

Basically, FHM's server is loopy. While vote requests from some IP ranges work as expected, identical requests from other IP ranges cause it to return 500 Internal Server Error... the visible result of this is that when you click "Vote Now" nothing happens.

There seems to be no logic to the dodgy IP ranges. It looks random to me... So if your IP happens to be in one of the random dodgy ranges - as is the case with mine - you can't vote.

So if you too are having problems, try some of these Smile

- Use a proxy. (Google will find you both plenty of proxies and the details on how to instruct your browser to use one.)

- If that doesn't work, try a different proxy. Some proxies also fall within the random dodgy IP ranges, some do not.

- Use your phone to vote instead of your PC - turn off your router first to make sure your phone's connecting via the phone network and not via your home wi-fi, so it gets a different IP.

- Use a friend's PC to vote, preferably a friend who gets their internet service from a different provider than you.

- Vote from work, if it's safe Smile

- Vote over a public free wi-fi network instead of your own connection.

A successful vote is indicated by the message "Nice choice! You can win tickets to the totally bloody brilliant 100 Sexiest party by checking in on the VO5 Extreme Style Facebook page" appearing.

Here's hoping this helps get Lucy some more votes Smile

"WTF? 500 Internal Boob Error?"

Poggy

Contributions: 581

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:08 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Here's hoping this helps get Lucy some more votes Smile

But as both you and I know Pigeon on this. It doesn't matter how many votes you get as it's fixed to just having FHM's recent published either UK or around the world women in the top 100. Lucy having not been in the publication for many years. She won't get in the top 100 even if Lucy had the most votes overall. I just wish that by now Lucy would have realised this. As Sophie did and basically told everyone not to bother.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:45 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Well this is an interesting development in the light of this thread...

What do you bet that despite this, we still won't see Lucy, Sabine or Rhian in the list anyway? (Since FHM's parties seem to be quite disconnected from anything else they do.) Note the hypocrisy of listing Lucy as a "top cover girl" when they've been deliberately ignoring her for what, seven years is it now?

I know we have some Irish members on here, bet you're all bouncing now Big Grin Bounce

linkweed

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Wow, a meet and greet? Wouldnt have guessed that in a million years Confused
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

It seems the PA's Lucy gets are always in locations difficult to reach! Im still hoping that she will do a PA in London (Shes there a lot, why not?) or even better... Hampshire! Hehe Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Looks like a good reason to visit uncle Paddy for easter Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:35 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Must say in my enthusiasm to get this event posted I overlooked the point that it's not actually anything to do with FHM. It's just Black Book Events using "FHM cover girls" as a tag to get attention. I guess they figure they can cite the pages in the "covergirls" section of the FHM website as justification if anyone pulls them up on it Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
It seems the PA's Lucy gets are always in locations difficult to reach! Im still hoping that she will do a PA in London (Shes there a lot, why not?) or even better... Hampshire! Hehe Thumb Up!

I'm also wondering how on earth anyone is actually going to get there. Looking at the map it seems Trim isn't actually "near" Dublin at all. It's a little place miles from anywhere and it doesn't even have a railway station. Does this count as Lucy's most inaccessible PA yet? Wry
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

I think the answer to that is most probably YES...
linkweed

Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 SexiestPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 am    Subject: Vote for Lucy in FHM 100 Sexiest Reply with quote

Another year, another snub.Roll Eyes Oh well. Surprised Rosie placed in the top5, I dont recall glamour models usually placing in the top10. Except Keeley of course, clearly FHM are still praying she'll return and shoot for them again one day. Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: