Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 1030

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:31 pm    Subject: VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website) Reply with quote

Wow....i have just spent about half an hour in video heaven watching Stacey and Sabine, pose,pout and strip

The MCG Sabine vid in the fishnets is possibly the sauciest i have seen, that backside is just...awesome and when the knickers come down.....i needed a cold flannel

Likewise with Staceys latest vid, which again shows her looking way more curvy than in the photoshoot in same location (film adds a few pounds maybe). down come the knickers again and another fantastic backside

we may not get full frontal as some want but we are seeing lovely young big titted women naked and its fun and natural.....better than the sleazy p**** any day
Tungsten

Contributions: 340

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm    Subject: VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website) Reply with quote

I read that first that they'd done a joint vid on MCG, I thought finally MCG have got Stacey! Grumpy
BritBabeFan

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 pm    Subject: VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website) Reply with quote

no sadly Tungsten that wasnt the case!

i have to say the curves of these girls on video are just wow.....i read somewhere that tv adds a few pounds,...so maybe thats why, though Sabine has always had the perfect thighs and butt for a girl

Morley has really got Stacey working in 2017, there have been no lulls yet and while as we all know she still needs time to get back to full curves, in the vids, i can see nothing but GOODS

(dunno what the scar on her right boob is about.....i dont think its a bra-mark as its always there)
phantomas

Contributions: 565

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:48 am    Subject: Re: VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website) Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
Wow....i have just spent about half an hour in video heaven watching Stacey and Sabine, pose,pout and strip

The MCG Sabine vid in the fishnets is possibly the sauciest i have seen, that backside is just...awesome and when the knickers come down.....i needed a cold flannel

Likewise with Staceys latest vid, which again shows her looking way more curvy than in the photoshoot in same location (film adds a few pounds maybe). down come the knickers again and another fantastic backside

we may not get full frontal as some want but we are seeing lovely young big titted women naked and its fun and natural.....better than the sleazy p**** any day

Lucy Vixen last video and Holly last video are better than Sabine's... Just my opinion. Also, Stacey is not looking that good... She is not even near her best shape from 2015 or the first part of 2016. I think that her weight loss was such a terrible idea for Stacey. Her boobs and ass are smaller than ever, comparable with her first days as a model. And her face is too skinny. She needs some curves!!!
BritBabeFan

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:54 am    Subject: VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website) Reply with quote

not really into Lucy Vixen any more but yeah Holly is superb......the Holly/Sabine vids and shoots are divine
KungFury

Contributions: 148

VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website)Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:07 pm    Subject: VIDEO HEAVEN (MCG Sabine...Stacey website) Reply with quote

Yeah she's wearing off for me too. I love it back in her 2013 & 2014 shape wise. Still good looking but I don't want to say go on a diet but yeah it's getting to the point of getting unhealthy out of shape imo.

I LOVE Holly Peers, probably my all time favourite. Same with Sophie Howard and Kelly Hall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: