Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Updates over the next few days

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 pm    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

Do not expect too much happening over the next few days on this site. I am so ill I can barely even look at the computer, let alone operate it Sad enough of a temperature to be really delirious so I can't think or use my brain at all.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

Get well soon!
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:08 pm    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

Hope you are feeling a bit better.
StoneFree

Contributions: 7

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 pm    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

All pray for our leaders swift recovery! Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 am    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

Thanks chaps Smile still feeling really ropy but have managed to drag myself to the keyboard since it seems to have all been happening today!

Best medicine seems to be tea!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 am    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

How deliciously british. Get well soon, amigo.
ade125

Contributions: 20

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:15 pm    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

get well sone oh wise 1 Grandad Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Updates over the next few daysPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:36 pm    Subject: Updates over the next few days Reply with quote

I am currently working on the theory that it might be carbon monoxide poisoning. The symptoms seem to fit... especially the discovery that my temperature was actually normal on the thermometer despite feeling for all the world as if it was through the roof. Have turned the gas off and hope I can now get the stuff out of my system... though I'm not sure how long that might take.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: