Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightning dancer
Banned

Contributions: 15

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 am    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Are there any pictures available from the Nuts 26-03-08 photoshoot? Why didnt nuts every publish these shots? Lucy looked so hot in these shots! Her tits were much fuller back then as she had more weight on her than she does now.

Any chance we will ever see high res pictures from this shoot?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 am    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

There was no 26-03-08 shoot Confused The nearest dates of Lucy's shoots in Nuts on either side of that are 19-02-08 and 15-04-08.

19-02-08 was this shoot:

The nearest we get to high resolution pics from that shoot are these two wallpaper pics:

The 15-04-08 shoot was this one:

Unfortunately there are no high-res images from that.

Generally there are no HQs available for any of the Nuts shoots since a few months before Lucy first went topless. The best we get is one or two wallpapers, which are about half the size of what I'd call a proper HQ.
lightning dancer
Banned

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 pm    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Ok I think the pictures I am after were from the Nuts 2008 special shoot. Does anyone have any high res pictures from this shoot then? From watching the video you can see the camera flashing, so I guess they must be out there somewhere!

Why did Nuts just film a video and not publish the shots, my opinion, they are the best Lucy ever did!
lightning dancer
Banned

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 pm    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

And thanks Pigeon for posting these pictures, new to the gorgeous Miss Pinder so I hadnt seen these ones yet!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 am    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

lightning dancer wrote:
Ok I think the pictures I am after were from the Nuts 2008 special shoot. Does anyone have any high res pictures from this shoot then? From watching the video you can see the camera flashing, so I guess they must be out there somewhere!

That's the 15-04-08 shoot from my post above... see the second pic, you can recognise that shot towards the end of the video.

lightning dancer wrote:
Why did Nuts just film a video and not publish the shots, my opinion, they are the best Lucy ever did!

Aargh, they're always doing that Wry Granted there are always far more shots taken in a shoot - hundreds or thousands - than would be practical to publish. But it's always the way that you see the camera flash in the video and think "why on earth did they not use that one?" And sometimes they publish some small versions of a few of the unused pics on the website and you think "but those are so much better than the ones in the mag, why didn't they print those?" They should at the least allocate more space in the mag to the glamour features so they can publish a larger selection - after all, it's the glamour features that everyone buys it for.
danman

Contributions: 137

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 am    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Lightning dancer do you have a larger version of the screenshot you used to make your icon?
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 am    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
They should at the least allocate more space in the mag to the glamour features so they can publish a larger selection - after all, it's the glamour features that everyone buys it for.

I don't know if it's still there but there was some rules or laws that prevented this. Something about it been a lads mag or general mag. If it has over a certain amount it gets labeled a adult mag. Even though it doesn't do full frontal and such. So I was told once anyway when I asked that very question.
lightning dancer
Banned

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Danman, I have a larger version of my avatar, although it is only a screen capture from the video, sharpened a little using Adobe Photoshop. These are the pictures I was looking for myself but couldnt find.

Give us your email and Ill send you the picture.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 pm    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
They should at the least allocate more space in the mag to the glamour features so they can publish a larger selection - after all, it's the glamour features that everyone buys it for.

I don't know if it's still there but there was some rules or laws that prevented this. Something about it been a lads mag or general mag. If it has over a certain amount it gets labeled a adult mag. Even though it doesn't do full frontal and such. So I was told once anyway when I asked that very question.

That kinda cabbages my idea of starting a mag which features only glamour pics presented without gubbins plastered all over them, and nothing else... Mind you lack of large amounts of money to kick it off cabbages it rather more effectively!
lightning dancer
Banned

Unpublished Nuts Pictures?Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 am    Subject: Unpublished Nuts Pictures? Reply with quote

Although the magazines must be given credit for having pictures of our favourite models in the first place, they still haven’t got a clue about what people really want. I’d say 90% percent of the stuff in Zoo, Nuts and FHM etc is total trash!! Nothing more that a f*cked up mix of builder humour and laddish attitudes splayed with page after page of metro-sexual ads! There is only one reason I buy the magazines, and that is for the glamour pictures. The rest they can keep!

Give me a magazine with a classy section dedicated to a full shoot of Lucy’s rather than a load of bullsh*t articles any day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: