Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Unknown Pictures Topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Lucy's body looks very fake. Even if that is a real picture, that's an awful photoshop job.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
It looks fake to me,
Bur still looks nice.

yeah I've seen that before but I don't think it's fake. It's one of my favourite pics but I don't know why.
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:49 pm    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Does anyone have more?
Similar or from the same shoot?
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
Found this one the other day. I've not seen before. Smile

It looks real and I believe I have seen it before, but nothing else to declare this was a real shoot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

It's from an old Daily Star shoot, which tends to explain this...

Chris wrote:
Lucy's body looks very fake. Even if that is a real picture, that's an awful photoshop job.

Here are some more...

SledgeHammer

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 pm    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

I like the last one. Alot Smile
Thanks pigeon.
Chris

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:54 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Yep, the Star is the worst at making a person look absolutely fake. Lucy looks great in those last few pictures, but the shape of her legs are just totally messed up in some of the pictures.
SledgeHammer

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

I see what you mean. Compare the first pink with the last one. Black.
Chris

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:08 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

I don't know why they want to mess with perfection. Look at Lucy's various candid images, her videos, or her Only Tease pictures - she doesn't need any photoshopping.
SledgeHammer

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
I don't know why they want to mess with perfection. Look at Lucy's various candid images, her videos, or her Only Tease pictures - she doesn't need any photoshopping.

The world is a crazy mixed up place.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:53 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

SledgeHammer wrote:
Chris wrote:

The world is a crazy mixed up place.

I completely agree with you. Big Smile
If it ain't broke don't try to fix it.
Boss

Contributions: 9

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:32 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Cant find anywhere, its from RockyMoney's avatar.

Chris

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:43 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

I've actually been wondering about that one myself. My best to whoever is able to upload it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Not only has it already been uploaded, you can even get it as a poster Big Grin

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/new-lucy-pinder-posters-and-merchandise-new-pics-p2671.html#2671
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Unknown Pictures TopicPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:35 am    Subject: Unknown Pictures Topic Reply with quote

Any others in correlation to this pic? Thanks

I ask because its a bloody awesome pic thats managed to avoid photoshop Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: