Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

"Unauthorized" Lucy Pics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

"Unauthorized" Lucy Pics?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 pm    Subject: "Unauthorized" Lucy Pics? Reply with quote

I'm getting a sinking feeling about something, and wanted to get some thoughts from Lucy's friends and admirers here...

As I mentioned in another thread, the very first glimpse that I got of Lucy was of her in a white bikini standing in the water at the side of a pool. After learning that it was her, I was able to get Google Images (+"Lucy Pinder" +"white bikini") to show some other pictures in the series. Then got to thinking that the hosting sites sounded a lot like celebrity gossip sites, and that the pics might have been taken without consent by paparazzi.

It's definitely not a pro shoot...the imagery is very "natural" in look, with Lucy not having any hairstyling or any real amount of makeup--which, I have to admit, does become her quite a bit. A quick glance through the Photo Gallery here doesn't seem to show them anywhere, either.

Sorry for being so cryptic, but wasn't sure about the propriety of posting the photos--or website names--here, particularly if they were not authorized or otherwise "blessed" by Lucy. So, a quandary. Where does one draw a line as to where these obviously candid pics become out of order? More importantly, has Lucy herself expressed any of her own feelings or wishes about this sort of thing?

It's a strange sensation for me, as I found that very first pic to be, quite possibly, one of the most sensual images I've ever seen. After learning that it was of a less than public moment, though, and involving another person, it now feels a little odd. (I will say, though, that the fella in the pool with Lucy has got to be one of the 5 luckiest b******s on the face of the planet...)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

"Unauthorized" Lucy Pics?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 pm    Subject: "Unauthorized" Lucy Pics? Reply with quote

Good for you Thumb Up!

You're quite right, those pics were taken without Lucy's knowledge or permission, and that's why they're not on here Smile

There are a couple of other sets like that - one of Lucy on holiday in Barbados IIRC, and a more recent one of Lucy topless sunbathing on holiday - which also aren't on here for the same reason.

Most of the "candid" sets aren't like that - such as the one in the brown bikini - they were taken to look as if they were "sneak pics", but really they were done with Lucy fully aware of what was going on - she was in on the deal, as it were Smile

I don't recall any public statement from Lucy on the subject other than a comment when she'd just started doing topless pics, that in her non-topless period (pre-April 2007) it had become a real pain not being able to sunbathe topless on holiday in case someone sneaked a pic.

But regardless, it doesn't seem right to post pics that Lucy didn't give permission to be taken Smile
CTLucyFan

Contributions: 31

"Unauthorized" Lucy Pics?Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 pm    Subject: "Unauthorized" Lucy Pics? Reply with quote

Ah, well. My suspicions were accurate, then. But Lucy's "pseudo-candids" are more than adequate replacements...and if she was in on the deal to make them look as though they were candid when in fact they really weren't, I'll just get in on the deal as well and regard them as though they were, indeed, "sneak pics". Best of both worlds Big Smile

Compliments to you for not posting the unauthorized ones, btw. Sets a good tone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: