Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photoPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm    Subject: Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo Reply with quote

Hi Pigeon,

I believe I've found a nice photo of Lucy you may not have on your website yet. As opposed to just posting it on the forum, I thought I'd send you the link for you to post it yourself if it is a photo that you've not seen yet.

However, when I attempted to send you the link in a PM, the following message came up preventing me from sending you the link:

[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/screenshot20110902at134.jpg/[/img]

I am therefore currently unable to send you or any one else for that matter a private message for some reason.

What's happened?

Post script - It also appears that I am unable to post images on the forum too, I have just noticed, as the tags seem to be correct but no image is showing? I'm puzzled.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photoPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 pm    Subject: Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo Reply with quote

i wish posting pics was as simple as taking the URL and adding Img tags but thats never worked for me in the past. Whenever you upload images they always give you embed links in case you want to post in a forum. on the left side of your pic link there are 4 arrows, 1 of them says embed. Thumb Up!

i have no idea about the pm situation
Dionysus

Contributions: 47

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photoPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 pm    Subject: Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Linkweed. Smile
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photoPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:08 pm    Subject: Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo Reply with quote

i can pm, guess its fixed
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photoPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 pm    Subject: Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo Reply with quote

Are we going to see this mysterious pic? Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photoPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 pm    Subject: Unable to send Pigeon private message with new Lucy photo Reply with quote

PM is fixed Smile

Img tags not working is down to imageshack being a pain - too many sites mess with the URLs so that what you think is the image URL isn't really. Result, it doesn't work. The remedy varies according to the site concerned...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Site News and Queries All times are GMT

Jump to: