Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BritBabeFan

Contributions: 582

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:29 am    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

Well, the weekly lads mags are gone and i will miss them, as a bit of a print luddite...hahaha

here are the top rated big tit babes from 2004-2015 in my opinion@

A grade- Lucy Pinder,Stacey Poole (awesome bodies.....Stacey maybe the no 1 since 2012, Lucy overall)
b grade- Holly Peers, Joey Fisher,Eva Wyrwal,Rhian Sugden,Sabine,Danni Sharp (almost A-...a lovely bunch of babes)
c grade-Jess davies (B grade till weight less,kelly hall,leah francis (despite bolt ons),lucy collett,lacey banghard

i should mention jana defi, a mid noughties cracker too, def A grade,keeley hazell (stunner from 06-10) and kelly brook (dodgy tits out of the wonderbra's but great body)

E grade - holly hagan(why the hell is she in the last ever zoo....a plastic wannabe....ughhhh)

any thoughts?
Marty

Contributions: 562

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:48 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

Well for me the top two are Lucy and Holly

After that I've not really got any particular grading patterns, but I agree about Holly Hagan, and in fact pretty much all the reality TV "babes". Just never understood the attraction
BritBabeFan

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

holly hagan looks like a nutty professors attempt at creating a glam girl gone wrong....really unappetizing..plastic...ughhh
BritBabeFan

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

i notice that stacey has remained well clear of the final zoo issue!
Marty

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:34 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

I haven't bought it. I got the last issue of Nuts but didn't see the point with Zoo tbh

Last edited by Marty on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BritBabeFan

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:41 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

its average.....not enough cute girls with big tits

somehow leah francis snuck into the farewell photoshoot and nuts did manage the big guns for their final issue...lucy,stacey and all the rest
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:52 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

I personally thought that Eva Wyrwal was pretty epic in the nuts days
Marty

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:17 am    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

BritBabeFan wrote:
its average.....not enough cute girls with big tits

somehow leah francis snuck into the farewell photoshoot and nuts did manage the big guns for their final issue...lucy,stacey and all the rest

I decided to get a copy, glad I did 'cos Holly looks really cute and sexy. I flipped past Holly Hagan!
BritBabeFan

Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts eraPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:19 pm    Subject: Top Glamour Models of Zoo/Nuts era Reply with quote

the variety circa 2011-13 was amazing....so many hot girls...not forgettng peta todd and others who faded away
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: