Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Top 5 Babes of 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
majin_streater

Contributions: 12

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:21 am    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Evening gents.

I need your top five babes of 2009 including your favorite photo to back it up.

Heres mine.

5.Kate Beckinsale

4.Lucy Pinder

3.Christina Hendricks

2.Emily Blunt

1.Carmen (camwithher)

Well there we go, lets see everyone else's.

Later Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 am    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

1, Lucy Pinder.....duh

2, Lindsey Strutt

3,Scarlett Johanson

4,Christina Aguilera

5, New Entry Sophie Reade

majin_streater

Contributions: 12

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Great picks patriot, very nice. You know I was close to adding Keeley, shame she isn't around as often now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 pm    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Oooo this is... difficult.

Number 1 isn't of course. Lucy. Always and only Lucy Big Grin

Number 2 would have to be Malene... not only is she beautiful, I love her sense of humour too Smile

Number 3... Sophie, I reckon Smile Shame that photographs don't show accents...

Number 4... getting tricky now. Lindsey is the prime candidate... <shamelessly pinches pic of Lindsey off patriot's thread>

Number 5... an off-the-wall choice? Ashley Emma... I have a bit of a soft spot for her, partly because I thought she was the best candidate on Make Me A Glamour Model and partly because she used my vid cap of that episode to make a plug for herself Hehe

It feels a bit odd not to be including Michelle in this post. But she's hardly actually done anything in 2009 Wry
patriot

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:20 pm    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

It feels a bit odd not to be including Michelle in this post. But she's hardly actually done anything in 2009 Wry

Correct i aslo felt a bit odd not including shell or keeley
patriot

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:23 pm    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Number 4... getting tricky now. Lindsey is the prime candidate... <shamelessly pinches pic of Lindsey off patriot's thread>

And don't worry about it its a bloody godd pic Wink
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:10 pm    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

(Too lazy to include images)

1.- Lucy Pinder... always, like Coca-Cola
2.- Malene Espensen
3.- Sammy Brady
4.- Rachael Nieberding ( http://www.google.es/images?q=rachael+nieberding )
5.- Diora Baird ( http://www.imperiodefamosas.com/galeria/Diora-Baird )

PS.- Although Christina Hendricks is 5.5 on that list.
PPS.- Yeah, I like'em big. BIG, I say! Wink
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 pm    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Well obviously Lucy at number 1.

Number 2 Malene Espensen.
Lovely lady, stunning figure and a good laugh too boot. Anyone who is not a member of her forum, get over there and join, most chatty of all the glamour models by a mile.

Number 3 Sophie Howard.
Not a fan of tattoos but will make and exception for Sophie. Looking the best she has ever done at the moment I think.

Number 4 Sammy Braddy
Best of the newer models IMO, should be given a more mag time.

Number 5 Emma Spellar
Who you ask, well she was miss Great Britain in 2004, and can now be found over at onlytease (under the alias Jennifer), or on Angels in uniform. Plus you might get a chance to see her in very little on 'The Pad'. But for 1.50 a minute you would have to be barking to want to call her up and talk to her.(or a millionaire!)

Michelle would have made it into the top 5, but she is 'retired' so I will give active models a vote (the Same reason applies to Kathy Lloyd and Tara O'Connor). Others who were close were, Casey Batchelor, Gemma Merna,Maria Kanellis and Jenny Mccarthy.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Top 5 Babes of 2009Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm    Subject: Top 5 Babes of 2009 Reply with quote

Number one

number 2

number 3

Number 4 ;D

Five Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT

Jump to: