Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

TOP 20 CBB Moments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JGreen

Contributions: 191

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

Lucy was on it! a few times... Sad SHOULD OF BEEN MORE TIMES!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

Should have been less times - she shouldn't have been on it at all, the whole thing was flaming stupid.

Lucy does not watch this frantic garbage, she very sensibly hates it - "I avoid it like the plague" are her words, she didn't even bother to watch the rest of the one she was on - and indeed she has refused to appear on previous programmes like this on the basis that she doesn't know enough to comment, there's a thread about it on the other forum somewhere.

Only this time the bastards have only gone and briefed her on it sufficiently to allow her to make a few seconds of faux-knowledgeable comments, such that anyone seeing it who doesn't already know a fair bit about Lucy will just assume she is one of the dribbling intellectual midgets who perpetually frot themselves over the scummy filth.

When I saw mention of "interviews with Lucy Pinder" I hoped we were going to see her telling us about her own experiences and how much she hated being on it, with honest comments such as the "I've always hated B*g Br*ther so I should have known I wouldn't enjoy it" material she has given us in other interviews this year. This would have been of great service in raising/restoring her image. Instead they have made her look like an idiot in order to make a pointless plug for the too-long-drawn-out last dying gasp of the vilest scut ever to disgrace mainstream television. I am absolutely bloody furious about this.

Apart from her excellent Nuts TV work, Lucy has a pretty long and impressive list of appearances on "ordinary" TV to her credit as a guest or interviewee on this show or that. Following BB, however, there has been absolutely nothing at all. It has ruined her. Which is exactly what I and a few other clear-sighted individuals predicted was going to happen, but everyone had their heads too firmly stuffed up their bottoms to bother to even try and listen.

The absolute last thing Lucy needs is stupid programmes like this picking at the scabs and making it harder for her to recover her former position.

I wish some of the benighted fools who can't see the problem with BB could see some of the arguments I have had with people - intelligent people, such as high-ranking police officers - who think that Lucy is worthless scum because she was on the horrid show. The fact of the matter is that BB is, in the majority view, the most disreputable and undesirable material on TV apart from pr0n, and anyone associated with it is automatically worthless trash. Trying to persuade people who have heard of Lucy through BB that she is actually a good, intelligent, worthwhile person is frantically, outrageously, indescribably hard work. And then along comes some selfish bastard seeing another chance to make a quick buck out of Lucy and puts her on this sort of crap and ruins every effort I have made.

I wish to goodness Lucy was not surrounded by people who gain financial benefit from lying to her and deceiving her about the damage the association with BB does to her image. As someone who puts huge effort into trying to counter the damage I am in no doubt whatsoever that the damage is both huge and incredibly hard to heal.

I have the recording, but I think it should be pretty obvious why I am not going to post it.
JGreen

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:16 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Should have been less times - she shouldn't have been on it at all, the whole thing was flaming stupid.

Lucy does not watch this frantic garbage, she very sensibly hates it - "I avoid it like the plague" are her words, she didn't even bother to watch the rest of the one she was on - and indeed she has refused to appear on previous programmes like this on the basis that she doesn't know enough to comment, there's a thread about it on the other forum somewhere.

Only this time the bastards have only gone and briefed her on it sufficiently to allow her to make a few seconds of faux-knowledgeable comments, such that anyone seeing it who doesn't already know a fair bit about Lucy will just assume she is one of the dribbling intellectual midgets who perpetually frot themselves over the scummy filth.

When I saw mention of "interviews with Lucy Pinder" I hoped we were going to see her telling us about her own experiences and how much she hated being on it, with honest comments such as the "I've always hated B*g Br*ther so I should have known I wouldn't enjoy it" material she has given us in other interviews this year. This would have been of great service in raising/restoring her image. Instead they have made her look like an idiot in order to make a pointless plug for the too-long-drawn-out last dying gasp of the vilest scut ever to disgrace mainstream television. I am absolutely bloody furious about this.

Apart from her excellent Nuts TV work, Lucy has a pretty long and impressive list of appearances on "ordinary" TV to her credit as a guest or interviewee on this show or that. Following BB, however, there has been absolutely nothing at all. It has ruined her. Which is exactly what I and a few other clear-sighted individuals predicted was going to happen, but everyone had their heads too firmly stuffed up their bottoms to bother to even try and listen.

The absolute last thing Lucy needs is stupid programmes like this picking at the scabs and making it harder for her to recover her former position.

I wish some of the benighted fools who can't see the problem with BB could see some of the arguments I have had with people - intelligent people, such as high-ranking police officers - who think that Lucy is worthless scum because she was on the horrid show. The fact of the matter is that BB is, in the majority view, the most disreputable and undesirable material on TV apart from pr0n, and anyone associated with it is automatically worthless trash. Trying to persuade people who have heard of Lucy through BB that she is actually a good, intelligent, worthwhile person is frantically, outrageously, indescribably hard work. And then along comes some selfish bastard seeing another chance to make a quick buck out of Lucy and puts her on this sort of crap and ruins every effort I have made.

I wish to goodness Lucy was not surrounded by people who gain financial benefit from lying to her and deceiving her about the damage the association with BB does to her image. As someone who puts huge effort into trying to counter the damage I am in no doubt whatsoever that the damage is both huge and incredibly hard to heal.

I have the recording, but I think it should be pretty obvious why I am not going to post it.

Police officers thinking shes scum? Thumb Down Censored

Wow, thats what bb made people think.
Thank god its been taken off after this year.

We all love lucy!
Pigeon
Site Admin

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

To be fair once he was in possession of all the evidence he changed his views accordingly - as a good police officer should do. I cited him for two reasons: one being that it is police type business making assessments about people, and the other being as an indication of the intellectual level of the group of people concerned (I like the chap and support the police in general, before anyone starts misinterpreting that!) Other people in different occupations thinking Lucy must be like Jordan were the real problems...
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

i think if you watch lucy on CBB top 20 moments it proves she DOES watch B*g Br*ther or at least the celeb version
Pigeon
Site Admin

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

Not in the least. The whole thing is of course heavily prepared and scripted, there is no spontaneity from anyone who appeared on it, and all they have done is show her clips of the bits they are talking about on the show, so she can pick a bit to say is her favourite etc. and have something to say about the other bits. Very basic stuff indeed.

Lucy has said in innumerable places that she doesn't watch it, not even the rest of the one she was on, and it takes a lot more than a bit of trivial television trickery to disprove that.
JGreen

TOP 20 CBB MomentsPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: TOP 20 CBB Moments Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Not in the least. The whole thing is of course heavily prepared and scripted, there is no spontaneity from anyone who appeared on it, and all they have done is show her clips of the bits they are talking about on the show, so she can pick a bit to say is her favourite etc. and have something to say about the other bits. Very basic stuff indeed.

Lucy has said in innumerable places that she doesn't watch it, not even the rest of the one she was on, and it takes a lot more than a bit of trivial television trickery to disprove that.

I agree with pigeon, jermaine jackson was on it, he spoke as if he was a big fan of it... i doubt he ever watches it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: