Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTEDPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm    Subject: TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED Reply with quote

From @TinaHigginson on twitter:

Quote:
SO RELIEVED!! Can finally warn all female models about a photographer that drugs models and sexually assaults them. Time to name and shame!!

Tonight TIBERIOUS JACKSON RESNICK aka TJ RESNICK was arrested for drugging & raping several female models. Girls do not go anywhere near him!

And for the record this is the sick twisted man in custody - I hope you get a life sentence you sick perverted dirty old man (@tjresnick) !!

TJ Resnick on modelmayhem
TJ Resnick on facebook
TJ Resnick on linkedin
TJ Resnick on photomodel.com
TJ Resnick on ukgirlsmodelling.com
TJ Resnick on modelshelpingmodels.org
TJ Resnick on peopleperhour.com

Have fun in the showers you revolting piece of s**t.

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTEDPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 pm    Subject: TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED Reply with quote

Glad to hear that hes no longer a free man. I'm sure HE will be the one getting raped now and rightly so Censored
Pigeon
Site Admin

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTEDPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm    Subject: TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED Reply with quote

More significant tweets on this...

@TinaHigginson wrote:

if you know anyone he's worked with please get them to contact me as he's drugged almost every girl he's worked with x

he uses Rohipnal so u don't remember anything. Please spread the word incase he's let out on remand before court date. X

he's still trying to book girls - pls spread the word

he's still trying to book girls babe so incase he gets let out til court date please spread the word he is a rapist x

he's a very twisted man - he makes you think ur a friend and then uses the date rape drug and does stuff while ur unconscious☹

"@grimeandglamour: rt'd. Why the :censored: they let him out??!!" < Hopefully they won't but they did a month ago this is the second arrest xx

@BeckyHModel wrote:
@TinaHigginson thanks babes!! couldnt of come forward without your help and advice. for the record his real name is Mattlock!
Pigeon
Site Admin

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTEDPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:39 pm    Subject: TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED Reply with quote

Update: This liquid dog turd has got bail... what the heck were they thinking? Weep

@TinaHigginson wrote:
UPDATE; 20 girls have come forward and made statements and yet the police have let him out on bail til the court date. Absolutely disgusted!
Tina Edwards

Contributions: 1

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTEDPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:32 am    Subject: TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED Reply with quote

Do we know when the court date is? A very good and young model friend of mine has been to a couple of shoots with him since late December and as she is new to the whole industry I am so concerned for her safety due to her inexperience. She claims nothing has happened....but how would she know if he had?
Pigeon
Site Admin

TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTEDPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 am    Subject: TJ RESNICK - UTTER SCUMBAG - ARRESTED Reply with quote

My best answer to both of those questions is to get in touch with Tina Higginson directly - either via http://www.flirt-pr.com/ or via twitter... I have no involvement with the case myself, I'm just passing stuff on to try and help make sure nobody else gets caught by him.

According to Tina on twitter the court date is not known yet, she says she'll update when it is. As far as I am aware, serious cases tend to make several visits to magistrates' court for administrative purposes and delaying tactics by the defence, at intervals of a few weeks, before the trial in Crown court is arranged, so I doubt it'll be any time soon Sad

I do hope your friend is right in thinking that nothing happened... again I'd suggest she talks to Tina directly, and gets some advice on how to tell if anything happened - and hopefully gain assurance that it didn't.

Best wishes to both of you Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: