Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collectionPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 am    Subject: Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection Reply with quote

Has anyone got any tips on how to manage there pics? At 1 stage i did consider sorting them by year, landscape, portrait and what magazine company they were from but when you've got more than 2,000 pictures it can take a while! At present there all just stuffed in 1 great big folder and if i see a pic which is eligible and large enough for a wallpaper i bookmark it, believe me i dont have a great deal of perfectly sized wallpaper ones but a good amount.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collectionPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:26 am    Subject: Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection Reply with quote

I reckon it's more or less impossible unless you've got a screen the size of the wall to display them all on at once Hehe

Mine are not really very well organised... I have Nuts and Star pics mostly sorted by date of appearance, but it's not really very helpful as it's awkward having to look in lots of different folders to find the ones I want... most of the time I find it easier to find those pics which are in great big folders of assorted pics that I can just scroll through.

I guess I basically rely on being sufficiently familiar with my collection to have a good enough idea of what pics are where... It doesn't always work and I do lose pics sometimes, can't find them when I want them even though I know they're there somewhere... and I do have a lot of duplicates for the same sort of reason.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collectionPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection Reply with quote

Yeah I've got a few duplicates, it happened mostly when I was new to the site- if I saw a 'clicky piccy' image I would just right click without clicking it to see the full size image so now I've got around 30-40 copies of the same images but in slightly better dimension!
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collectionPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 am    Subject: Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection Reply with quote

lol yup i to think its pretty impossible. especially with the amount us guys probably have hanging around.

i have 1 big folder with them all in. the 1 on the side for wallpapers. i havnt got too many duplicates these days.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collectionPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:19 am    Subject: Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection Reply with quote

I have several folders to divide Lucy pics up, Magscans, HQ, Wallpapers, Appearances etc. It helps a bit, but there are sooo many pics it is very difficult.

Can't say that it is a problem I mind having though.
tford

Contributions: 363

Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collectionPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm    Subject: Tips for assorting my Lucy Pinder pics collection Reply with quote

I have them organized by the date I discover them, my goal is to one day invest a ton of money and turn all her pictures into some sort of coffee table book.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: