Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:17 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

anybody fancy putting up some pictures displaying their favourite models from back in the day? My favs were Teresa May, Melinda Messenger, Vanessa Upton and Jo Guest.

if there is any explicit full frontal pics, you can always use Windows Paint to brush them out
patriot

Contributions: 739

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Don't think i was old enough to be that bothered about girls till the mid 90's and in those days once i was i wouldn't have even noticed they had names Hehe
Marty

Contributions: 562

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

My favourites were Kathy Lloyd, Gail McKenna and Kirsten Imrie (who I might have a few pictures of)
BigOmar

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Katie Price's Max Power shoots were the best Thumb Up!
BigOmar

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Don't think i was old enough to be that bothered about girls till the mid 90's and in those days once i was i wouldn't have even noticed they had names Hehe

I thought you were around 40 years old judging by your posts Hehe
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Think im to young to remember any models from the 90s
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:10 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Off the top of my head Katie Price is the only UK glamour model I can think of. I could name off some late 90's playboy models but I'd probably be talkin to myself Hehe
BigOmar

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:34 pm    Subject: hi Reply with quote

just some good katie price pics i have collected from over the years.Tell me what you guys think

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Thumb Up! love the shoot of that first pic. Same goes for the lollipop pic Big Smile
BigOmar

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm    Subject: hi Reply with quote

How about some Vanessa Upton then?

Last edited by BigOmar on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marty

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Sorry, Katie Price does nothing for me, never understood what the attraction was/is
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:01 am    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

mdk1971 wrote:
Sorry, Katie Price does nothing for me, never understood what the attraction was/is

Neither do I, she just looked like a barbie doll. Weather it was the heavily photoshopped pics or her plastic body, I never could understand her.
BigOmar

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 am    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
mdk1971 wrote:

Neither do I, she just looked like a barbie doll. Weather it was the heavily photoshopped pics or her plastic body, I never could understand her.

anybody in particular you prefered then?
Grendel

Contributions: 286

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:32 am    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

So, no one here remembers the golden age of Page Three: Samantha Fox, Linda Lusardi, Gail McKenna, Maria Whittaker, Donna Ewin? And from Playboy: the goddess Petra Verkaik?
Marty

thread for vintage glamour models from the 90sPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 am    Subject: thread for vintage glamour models from the 90s Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
So, no one here remembers the golden age of Page Three: Samantha Fox, Linda Lusardi, Gail McKenna, Maria Whittaker, Donna Ewin? And from Playboy: the goddess Petra Verkaik?

I do! Don't forget Kathy Lloyd, Rachel Garley, Ruth Gordon, Lisa Bangert, Tracey Elvik, Suzanne Mizzi, Helen Labdon and my personal favourite (as mentioned above) Kirsten Imrie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Other models All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: