Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Thinking of bidding on this car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Thinking of bidding on this carPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:16 pm    Subject: Thinking of bidding on this car Reply with quote

Hi all, ive been looking for a new car and found this 1 on eBay-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-BMW-316TI-COMPACT-ORANGE-BIG-M3-WHEELS-/330427170410?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ceefe7e6a
just some feedback from you guys on whether or not its worth bidding on. Bearing in mind im having to wait to get the service history. Thanks
Chris

Contributions: 726

Thinking of bidding on this carPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:08 pm    Subject: Thinking of bidding on this car Reply with quote

Yes, yes, and yes again! I love the early '00 BMWs. I loved the way they designed them then, and can't stand the new ones! lol
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Thinking of bidding on this carPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 am    Subject: Thinking of bidding on this car Reply with quote

its a good price at the moment for a lot of car. personally i didnt like that series front end.
from the look of the curbing on the alloys i wouldnt be happy and wouldnt hand over any money without a test drive, paying close attention to balance and gearbox noise mostly. also check the colour of the oil, those zim zimmers should keep their oil nice and clean, a bmw with dirty oil is generally a very unhappy car.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Thinking of bidding on this carPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 am    Subject: Thinking of bidding on this car Reply with quote

K thanks for the info
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Thinking of bidding on this carPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:45 pm    Subject: Thinking of bidding on this car Reply with quote

It's about 30 years too new for me Hehe

Contact Len at Illustrious Automotive and tell him Pigeon sent you... He will probably give you a three page essay on what might be wrong with it and find you a better one Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: