Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 pm    Subject: Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

I know it's still a while off yet but 2013 is soon upon us. This got me thinking about Lucy's 2014 calendar! Hehe

What sort of style/theme would you all like to see?

Personally I'd like to see more variety within the 1 calendar. I've always liked the idea of having different pictures depending on the season. For example, December would feature Christmas style clothing etc.

Let me what you guys and gals think Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 CalendarPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm    Subject: Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

I like your choice of example pic, I'd just chosen that one for today's AC pic before I read this thread Hehe

Yes, I like the idea of a pic themed for the month as well... maybe it could go like this?

January - not much happens except that a lot of Scots moan about their hangovers for the first week or so Hehe - Lucy in a kilt with bagpipes and a stack of whisky bottles? Big Grin
February - it's a horrible cliche and not personally to my taste at all but I don't see any escape from Valentine's...
March - is the Easter month for 2013, by the skin of its teeth, so I can't avoid the suggestion of Lucy holding a cute fluffy chick Big Grin
April - April fool, but Lucy doesn't like clowns (nor do I much, come to that) so not that. Start of the new financial year? Lucy dressed as a sexy banker with piles of money? Be the first sexy banker in history Big Smile
May - Lucy as Maggie May Hehe (before anyone says "too much", think of this shoot with Michelle Wink)
June - Solstice month - Lucy as a hippy at Stonehenge Smile
July - the 16th is the anniversary of the Trinity test, so Lucy in white coat and specs being an atomic scientist Hehe
August - is a traditional holiday month so since we must have a beach-bikini pic somewhere, here is where it could best go
September - not a lot happens in September - er... It's back-to-school month so maybe Lucy in a schoolgirl outfit. "Bit dodgy", in Lucy's own words, but it does seem to be the mainstay of onlytease these days and Lucy would do it a lot better Smile
October - Hunt for Red - Lucy as a Soviet submarine captain has a lot of possibilities Smile
November - Guy Fawkes of course Hehe Lucy in a suitably modified version of a contemporary outfit hiding barrels of gunpowder in a cellar, perhaps. Could work pretty well, like that early Front shoot. No "V" mask though of course Smile
December - no comment needed Hehe

Sure some other people will have better ideas Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 CalendarPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 am    Subject: Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

I want one month seeing her in chains, my dream shoot.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 CalendarPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:15 pm    Subject: Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Great ideas! Thumb Up!
But I would be really very curious to imagine a day that she could realize a more personnal than commercial calendar. About her own expression, without thinking if it will appeal the mass consumption or not. Just by glamour modelling, to express what inspires a month, a season or something else, far from usual and standard clichés.
Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 CalendarPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm    Subject: Theme Ideas For Lucy's 2014 Calendar Reply with quote

Now that gives me an idea... with Lucy's artistic talent she could do very well to make two calendars... one the expected glamour one, and one of her own paintings and drawings, one to suit each month. Possibly including a few self-portraits. I think that would rock Big Grin

Also... which I really should have said before... for the glamour pics to include smiles Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: