Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Theme For Lucy's New Shoot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

Hi guys/gals, thought I'd just make a quick topic about what kinda theme you guys expect or would like to see for Lucy's next shoot which probably isn't far away Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:28 am    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

I'm thinking that Lucy's next appearance in Nuts is likely to be not a specific Nuts shoot but a calendar promo feature Smile

I'm not going to speculate about what her next shoot for Nuts actually will be, I've never seen anything to indicate that Nuts shoot themes are chosen on anything more rigorous than the "islagiatt" principle (a word which I was delighted to see used by Iain Banks in one of his books, since I had independently originated it myself some time before).

What'd I like to see, though... well, Lucy's recent Bennetts bikini bike wash appearance, followed by patriot posting the Riskology pics, and the comments about Lucy's makeup which followed, make me think it might be cool to see her do a "biker chick/rock chick" shoot - with a lot more of her own input, from the five-odd years of extra experience she's had since the Riskology pics, and that she often does her own makeup these days. Also, Nuts have just done an invitation-to-comment thing on whether people prefer r'n'b girls or rock chicks, which came down overwhelmingly on the side of rock chicks. The sort of outfits involved would be well suited to Lucy's current not-so-many-topless-pics stance. And it would go down well with fans of leather Smile They've just done one with Lucy and a (rather gorgeous) car, so why not bikes? Preferably old British ones with lots of black and chrome Smile

Or if not that, how about old cars... Lucy half in and half out of 20s-style gear with a vintage car of the period would look rather well I'd think.
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

i think,we have discussed a similar topic much earlier.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:51 pm    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/what-should-be-the-theme-for-lucy-s-next-nuts-shoot-t465.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 am    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

Yes, I thought I'd leave the threads un-merged to see if anyone comes up with any different ideas from last time Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:19 pm    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

sorry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Theme For Lucy's New ShootPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 pm    Subject: Theme For Lucy's New Shoot Reply with quote

Nothing to apologise for Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: