Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The Zoo mag
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

The Zoo magPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 pm    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Has anyone seen their new mag with to covers

I wish Lucy did something like this Cloud 9
tford

Contributions: 364

The Zoo magPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:40 pm    Subject: Re: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

manstyle12 wrote:
Has anyone seen their new mag with to covers

I wish Lucy did something like this Cloud 9

Lucy has done a bad girl/rude shoot with that girl with all the tats and such its a pretty memorable one too.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

The Zoo magPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:02 pm    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

That was Sahar - another model with Girl Management. Lucy has never done a shoot with Jodie Marsh (fortunately!)
tford

The Zoo magPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
That was Sahar - another model with Girl Management. Lucy has never done a shoot with Jodie Marsh (fortunately!)

Oh I know it wasnt Marsh just saying that she already has done shoots like this. Though I am interested to know why you dont want Lucy and Jodie to ever do a shoot together.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

The Zoo magPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:20 pm    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Other than Michelle Marsh, I think now Lucy does a better shoot alone.
Smile She in a class all her own.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

The Zoo magPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

would love to see a Lucy and Sammy Braddy shoot Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

The Zoo magPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 pm    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

tford wrote:
Though I am interested to know why you dont want Lucy and Jodie to ever do a shoot together.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"...

...compare with any of the "out and about" photos of Lucy on here...

Or simply see pogo's masterful summary... to which permit me to add the following:

Lucy is a natural beauty, she not only looks good in the studio, she looks good outside it as well... nay, she even looks better outside it, due to the lack of photoshopping and to her own superb sense of style.

Jodie Marsh on the other hand absolutely requires extreme photoshopping in order not to look completely awful, as the above pics show, has no sense of style whatsoever, and has more tattoos than three hairy bikers to boot.

pogo wrote:
Lucy Pinder - ...natural tan(ish Hehe )

Well... ish Hehe - thing about Lucy is she nearly always has an epic tan, irrespective of recent solar exposure Smile much of the time it is fake. But the point is she is so good at doing the fake tan that it looks like a real one. No bright orange varnish look for our Lucy, she is one of the few who actually know how to use the stuff properly Big Smile
Dice

Contributions: 123

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

she might actually get her tan professionally done. I mean, she has the money and her job kinda works on her not getting something like that wrong
tford

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Wow I see your point pigeon.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:42 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy is a natural beauty, she not only looks good in the studio, she looks good outside it as well... nay, she even looks better outside...

Just one of many example... Smile Smile

tford

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:41 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Toddf wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Lucy is a natural beauty, she not only looks good in the studio, she looks good outside it as well... nay, she even looks better outside...

Just one of many example... Smile Smile

There is no doubt in my mind she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet.
pogo

Contributions: 361

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:38 pm    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
fan101

Contributions: 390

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
tford wrote:
Though I am interested to know why you dont want Lucy and Jodie to ever do a shoot together.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"...

...compare with any of the "out and about" photos of Lucy on here...

Or simply see pogo's masterful summary... to which permit me to add the following:

Lucy is a natural beauty, she not only looks good in the studio, she looks good outside it as well... nay, she even looks better outside it, due to the lack of photoshopping and to her own superb sense of style.

Jodie Marsh on the other hand absolutely requires extreme photoshopping in order not to look completely awful, as the above pics show, has no sense of style whatsoever, and has more tattoos than three hairy bikers to boot.

pogo wrote:
Lucy Pinder - ...natural tan(ish Hehe )

Well... ish Hehe - thing about Lucy is she nearly always has an epic tan, irrespective of recent solar exposure Smile much of the time it is fake. But the point is she is so good at doing the fake tan that it looks like a real one. No bright orange varnish look for our Lucy, she is one of the few who actually know how to use the stuff properly Big Smile

MY GOD SHE IS UGLY SHEILD YOUR CHILDERN
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

The Zoo magPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 am    Subject: The Zoo mag Reply with quote

Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: