Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The Video Game Tread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

The Video Game TreadPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:03 am    Subject: The Video Game Tread Reply with quote

Hey All, basically this thread is for people to talk anything and everything about video games, simply talk about your favourites, or what your looking forward too.
Anything goes,

I'll start it off....
SledgeHammer

The Video Game TreadPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:50 am    Subject: The Video Game Tread Reply with quote

Uncharted 2 : Among Theives

This, is my all time favourite. For many reasons,
Probably first, it's story. Games had a streak of having big tough guy characters which were speechless. Here you are Nathan Drake, the incredibly Likeable ordinary man, who's sort of like a younger, more awesome Indiana Jones.

The story soon finds you with other characters, whom you'll love, and hate (which is good because it shows how strong Naughty Dogs storytelling is).
Also the story is so wonderfully paced, and completely character driven. Which is so incredibly lacked these days, in fact. One of the main characters is played by Emily Rose, who's threa I started here not long ago. I just found that out!
But the story, while character driven, is not at all slow or loses appeal.
You'll soon find yourself fighting off helicopters, trains, tanks etc. Not because your supposed too, but because these characters
Your with are relying on you to do it.

Here's a few screen shots to show you what I mean, Did I mention it's beautiful? Cause these are in game. Simply beautiful.

And lastly , a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8cLwE5W8c
Saintness

Contributions: 56

The Video Game TreadPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 am    Subject: The Video Game Tread Reply with quote

Doesn't look like this topic really took off... Anyone heard of the game Minecraft?
Grendel

Contributions: 288

The Video Game TreadPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am    Subject: The Video Game Tread Reply with quote

Yeah, I've heard of it. But I don't know if I really wanna try it.

I only really play one game: World of Warcraft. But I'm waiting on Star Wars: The Old Republic with real anxiety.
SledgeHammer

The Video Game TreadPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 am    Subject: The Video Game Tread Reply with quote

Saintness wrote:
Doesn't look like this topic really took off... Anyone heard of the game Minecraft?

Its not even 12 hours old?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT

Jump to: