Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

Something I put together :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ska5zjZM3nA
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

I love the name and description
Grendel

Contributions: 288

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 am    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

I actually LOLed when I read that "Good luck and comment your results!". On Youtube.

Brace for impact.

Oh, and very nice bideo btw.
imdb_acc

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:05 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
I actually LOLed when I read that "Good luck and comment your results!". On Youtube.

Brace for impact.

Oh, and very nice bideo btw.

Thanks. What do you mean 'brace for impact'?
imdb_acc

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

2:53 was my breaking point lol.
Grendel

Contributions: 288

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:03 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

Brace for impact meant that asking for Youtube comments is asking for trouble. Youtube commenters are amongst the trolliest and most moronic of all the internet. And that's saying something.
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
Brace for impact meant that asking for Youtube comments is asking for trouble. Youtube commenters are amongst the trolliest and most moronic of all the internet. And that's saying something.

Oh lord, that is the truth. I go on Youtube to upload some music, and I get a bunch of whiny kids complaining that my quality is bad, or the albums suck, or it's crap music, or whatever. There is not much appreciation on there.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:17 pm    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

And those are the milder examples... most of the time when I read the comments on random youtube videos I am amazed that the authors can work out how to use a computer in the first place Wry
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan VideoPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 am    Subject: The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Fan Video Reply with quote

sorry to sound blunt but judging by the video description is this a supposed to be some kind of masturbation oriented "guitar hero"
?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: